PDA

View Full Version : Sports Gallery Trailor was robbed last night.

jbsportstuff
12-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Mark Fugate's store, Sports Gallery had a nightmare happen last night.

"Hi Reds Fans,
Well we had some bad luck sometime last night. Our Sports Gallery trailer was broken into and all the items we had at Reds Fest were stolen. This would be a large amount of signed baseballs, bats, jerseys, helmets, mini helmets & misc items like bobble heads, statues & supplies. We are offering a $500 reward for information that would lead us to the culprits that did this heinous act. If you have information you can contact us at 513-759-4256 or Officer Jeff Gieske of the West Chester Police at 513-759-7279. Thank you"

Mark's store is in West Chester Ohio. Please be on the lookout for any of the items listed. Mark's reputation is phenomenal amongst Reds collectors. I hope that they find out who did this soon.

dangerzone79
12-09-2013, 07:11 PM
That's really awful. It would be helpful if they had pictures of the items, but I doubt they do. People are sucky sometimes.

EricTheRed44
12-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Thats no good. Was it robbed sitting out front in the parking lot like it usually is? If so, I am surprised they'd leave items in there. Whenever my wife and I see the trailer, we just imagined they used it to move stuff around, I dont trust people enough to leave something in a trailer overnight.

Regardless, really unfortunate. I've been there plenty of times and they're always helpful and nice group of people. Will keep a look out. I'd imagine at some point some of it would pop up on ebay or CL.

Roady
12-09-2013, 09:01 PM
I am very sorry to here of your misfortune.

People will still anything that is not nailed down these days.

I hope the thieves are caught and prosecuted and your items are all recovered in good shape.

Steeleraddict
12-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Is there anythingnone of a kind or 1/1 that we can watch out for? Specific GU jersey or was there any game used items stolen? That would be easier to prove than mass produced bobble head dolls

Brucefan32
12-10-2013, 01:35 PM
That's a shame ...every time I'm in town I visit there ...I saw them at Redsfest and they had a ton of stuff as usual.