PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Clayborn Bucs NFl auction

jake33
12-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Clayborn was hurt in 3rd game of the year in 2012.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=88709

In the PSA notes it states this below for some reason.

- Clayborn didn't play on 111/11/2012
- And when they did play the Giants in 2012, it was when they wore WHITE, not red.

Notes: NFL GAME WORN GIANTS BUCCANEERS NOVEMBER 11, 2012 SALUTE TO SERVICE.
---------------------------

Would be nice if NFL auctions would increase their staff to hire people that are detail orientated and would look out for this stuff.

Also, would be nice if PSA could step it up a little bit too.

When will the NFL just copy MLB's model and do their own authentication program? For as progressive and change orientated the NFL is, I do not understand why they are so behind the times with the selling of their game used and signed merchandise.

BU54CB
12-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Clayborn was hurt in 3rd game of the year in 2012.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=88709

In the PSA notes it states this below for some reason.

- Clayborn didn't play on 111/11/2012
- And when they did play the Giants in 2012, it was when they wore WHITE, not red.

Notes: NFL GAME WORN GIANTS BUCCANEERS NOVEMBER 11, 2012 SALUTE TO SERVICE.
---------------------------

Would be nice if NFL auctions would increase their staff to hire people that are detail orientated and would look out for this stuff.

Also, would be nice if PSA could step it up a little bit too.

When will the NFL just copy MLB's model and do their own authentication program? For as progressive and change orientated the NFL is, I do not understand why they are so behind the times with the selling of their game used and signed merchandise.

I think it's because they don't care. NFL Auctions is making money hand over fist and people keep on bidding on auctions. Authentic jerseys sell for more than game used on the secondary market. Why do they care about getting something right in their database or auction listings?

I agree with everything you said, but IMO I THINK THEY JUST DONT CARE.