PDA

View Full Version : Questions to player collectors

eric16841
12-04-2013, 08:20 PM
As a player collector do you find yourself getting to a stale state in your collecting days? As a nick swisher collector I have found myself only seeing the same gamers over and over or way to overpriced items, it has been awhile since any nice new items or old items from his career showing up. What do you guys do when you find yourself in this situation?

NeonStatus
12-05-2013, 12:20 AM
As a player collector do you find yourself getting to a stale state in your collecting days? As a nick swisher collector I have found myself only seeing the same gamers over and over or way to overpriced items, it has been awhile since any nice new items or old items from his career showing up. What do you guys do when you find yourself in this situation?

This does happen from time to time. Take a step back and revisit what you already have in your collection. While you are looking everything over, grab your favorite item and start searching for photomatches. Once you find a match its almost like adding a new piece. You can also rearrange how everything is displayed or make new displays showing off your matches. Its a cheaper alternative to starting a new collection or straying away from the player collection.