PDA

View Full Version : Jim Fregosi and Stan Palys bats

Haylo
12-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Hello,
Looking for any bat records for the above players bats, I have a 65 -68 Jim Fregosi signature model H&B D114 35 inch bat with a cone handle. I have a 1950-1960 Palys block letter 34 inch B201 with a cone handle (not sure if cone handle is what it is called but the bats don't have a traditional handle). I'm not sure why I haven't received a response to my last Fregosi post? I noticed most of the post after mine where answered and the only ones not answered were bats that were really recent bats ie Tejeda and Crawford.

Thanks,

seasonwithangels@aol.com

JimCaravello
12-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Hi - unfortunately we do not have Fregosi's or Palys's records. Sorry for the delay in the first repsonse. If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know. Jim

MSpecht
12-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Hi-

Although we do not have the records for the two players you mentioned, Forum member Tom Duino may be able to help out with the Fregosi bat as he is one of the most informed people around on Angels GU equipment. Hopefully he sees this post.

With the Palys bat, as long as it is a professional model there is little chance of it being anything other than a bat he ordered for his personal professional use.

Good Luck in future collecting.

Mike Jackitout7@aol.com