PDA

View Full Version : Unwashed 2013 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl game used Jakar Hamilton jersey - UGA Georgia Bulldogs & Dallas Cowboys

scottishcowboy41
11-30-2013, 12:04 PM
Here we have sale an unlaundered 2013 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl game jersey, worn by former UGA Bulldog and current Dallas Cowboys safety Jakar Hamilton.

The NFLPA Collegiate Bowl is an All-star game, very similar to the Senior Bowl and East-West Shrine Game etc. Highly regarded talented college players are invited to play in this bowl game to showcase their abilities before the NFL Draft. This year, the Collegiate Bowl was staged in Carson California on January 19th 2013.

This #20 jersey was worn by Jakar Hamilton during the 2013 Collegiate Bowl. Hamilton attended Georgia Military College where he was an NJCAA All-American. He was strongly recruited by many top-tier schools and chose to sign with Georgia. He suffered a stress-fracture in his leg following his junior year and red-shirted, before transferring from UGA to South Carolina State University. He signed with the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2013 and was on their practice squad until he was signed to the active roster as of the Detroit game.

The jersey was manufactured by Reebok and is tagged 12-42 on the collar. The jersey shows nice game use with paint transfers, loose threads and stains aplenty. The pad-strap rings are visible on the chest too. Being a white jersey, the camera doesn’t easily show all the game wear evident on the jersey. It is 100% unlaundered and is a proper “straight off the players back” jersey with associated stains, paint transfers and odours, etc.

I am looking for $165 including tracked shipping for this rare jersey. I will also include a signed Jakar Hamilton Collegiate Bowl card with the jersey.

If you are interested, please let me know your email address and I will contact you asap.

scottishcowboy41
11-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Here are the remaining photo’s.

scottishcowboy41
12-01-2013, 05:50 AM
I have been informed that this is actually a 2012 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl game used jersey, not a 2013. This seller I bought it who has loads of jerseys from the game misled me, perhaps unintentionally. This jersey was actually worn by Miami Hurricanes receiver Aldarius Johnson in the 2012 game, not Jakar Hamilton in 2013.

I do apologise to all fellow GUU members. It's still a cool jersey, but rather than highlight my embarrassment even further and relist it on here, I'm just going to cut my losses and move it to Ebay and do a fresh listing for what we now know is an Aldarius Johnson 2012 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl game worn unlaundered jersey.

This is what the GUU community is all about... keeping each other right. I have been misled, but I'm glad the mistake has been discovered before another member got the jersey.

My apologies once again.