PDA

View Full Version : Long time lurker, first time poster

supbullcoc
11-29-2013, 08:50 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Kevin. Huge Redskins fan, been lurking the boards for over two years now, amazed by the stuff that I have seen. Some of the collections are truely a work of art.

Laron Landry is my main focus, even though he isnt a Skin anymore, was my favorite player then and continues to be now. I started out by collect football cards mainly, and then autographs were my next focus. I have over 3,000 Redskins cards in all their forms. Over 65 autographed photos, several autoed footballs and mini helmets. A few autographed jerseys as well.

I would love to get into the game used area of collecting, but quickly found out it is very expensive. None the less I have been able to aquire some items through the past couple years. 2008 Landry practice jersey, game used gloves from rookie season I have photomatched. I have a few no name Skins gloves that have been autographed as well. I was recently feature in Beckett magazine as a Landry and Reskins SuperCollector. I have built my own website that features my Landry collection: http://kev7949.wix.com/laronlandrysuperfan#

I will continue to browse and enjoy looking at everyones collections, and hopefully I can help contribute to this community in a positive way

Cubman15
11-29-2013, 09:02 AM
Cool website and welcome aboard! There are a lot of great and extremely knowledgable collectors on this site. Hopefully you're able to add onto your collection. Best of luck!

Gregg

metsbats
11-29-2013, 09:15 AM
Kevin,

Really nice website! Glad to have you aboard!

Wrigley2010
11-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Really nice website Kevin! Welcome to the game used community!

JDubbs73
11-30-2013, 08:15 PM
Welcome aboard, Kevin. As a fellow Redskins fan, I look forward to seeing more of your collection. Cheers!

supbullcoc
12-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Thanks alot guys, website took some serious time to complete. Ill post some photos tonight hopefully

kshil
12-04-2013, 10:12 AM
New to the site as all but I lurked for about a year before that. Really impressive amount of knowledgeable posters here. I'm a Detroit sports collector and was able to photo match the Charles Woodson jersey (favorite item in my collection) that sold on NFL auctions to his NFL defensive record tying fumble return for a TD thanks to all the help here. Great forum.

If one of you can find me a Suh gamer I'm very interested