PDA

View Full Version : NOLAN ARENADO 2013 Colorado Rockies Game Worn ROOKIE jersey MLB AUTHENTICATED

Rockies10
11-23-2013, 07:44 PM
Just bought this directly from the rockies. It's his 2nd half purple jersey and have photo matched it. Needless to say, nolan is a stud. Won a gold glove this season as a rookie. Asking $650 OR BEST OFFER. Please email me at Orange7crush77@yahoo.com with any questions and for pictures. Paypal only

Rockies10
11-23-2013, 08:34 PM
550 obo tonight

Pjl2928
11-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Why can no one seem to follow the user agreement here lately.

HawaiiSportsNut
11-23-2013, 09:25 PM

It's because hardly anyone whats to take the time to read the forum rules.

Rockies10... There is a rule that states that an item can not exceed $500

Rockies10
11-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Great... Knowing that 500 obo

I'm rarely on the site that's why I didn't know

Anabolicollege17
11-23-2013, 11:51 PM

Lol this is the first I've seen not followed out of about 1,000 ads.

Instead of downing the man. Come at him with information regarding the issue.

Instead of going HAAA Why can't this guy follow the rules bla bla bla

Be a useful member and say Hey man I know your a 6 year vet member and all, but just a heads up to remind you the selling limit is only 500$.

Anabolicollege17
11-23-2013, 11:53 PM
The reason I hear so many complaints on other jersey forums about this site is because of the lack of helpfulness and respect we treat our own damn members. Its driving high end members away, and its scary. Because with out them what the heck jaw dropping jerseys will we have to look at while at work.

Please guys we are all here for the same reason. Can we be nicer? On jersey-central its nothing but brotherly bonds. No hazing, or hating. And we always lend a helping hand rather then oust the damn person first.

God I'm venting tonight and its all factual.

Rockies10
11-24-2013, 12:27 AM
Hey guys.. Honestly, I just don't frequent this site much. Usually only post once in a blue moon when I am trying to sell an item or 2. I apologize for not re-reading the user agreements.

To the guys who were cool and stepping in on my half, I appreciate it but I'm still taking responsibility for this. Having said that, i learned a long time ago people like being billy badasses on website forums. Some people get off on being jerks to people when they are sitting behind a computer screen, opposed to looking at the facts involved and analyzing the situation and kindly sharing revisions in user agreements that have changed over the last 6 years. It's a fact of life and will never ever change. As you can see, I visit this site maybe 5 times a year, so I'm certainly not a 'master' of this website like others assume to be

rchimes13@yahoo.com
11-24-2013, 12:43 AM
The reason I hear so many complaints on other jersey forums about this site is because of the lack of helpfulness and respect we treat our own damn members. Its driving high end members away, and its scary. Because with out them what the heck jaw dropping jerseys will we have to look at while at work.

Please guys we are all here for the same reason. Can we be nicer? On jersey-central its nothing but brotherly bonds. No hazing, or hating. And we always lend a helping hand rather then oust the damn person first.

Couldn't agree more!!!

BU54CB
11-24-2013, 07:54 PM

Aren't you a moderator on Jersey Central?