PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning Game Worn Jersey vs Jacksonville Photos

DoctorLoomis
11-18-2013, 06:44 PM
A few of you asked for photos in natural light….so here ya go. Hope you enjoy them…...

DoctorLoomis
11-18-2013, 06:48 PM
More………...

Phil316
11-18-2013, 07:21 PM
beautiful. Thanks for sharing

short84
11-18-2013, 08:40 PM
Very nice -- thank you.

zegret
11-19-2013, 07:25 AM
Wow! :eek: Outstanding! How did you obtain this? I would love to get my hands on a Welker/Ramirez/Vasquez set. (I collect Texas Tech alum.)

Steeleraddict
11-19-2013, 10:23 AM
There's a sweet welker, Thomas, dumervil on pininis website. The welker is 7500$. Opinions on pininini? They have the Denver contract and I have no reason not to trust them at all.

Steeleraddict
11-19-2013, 10:51 AM
I've spent some money with them and have been happy so far. Looks like the real deal. Hope they don't the way of some companies that had exclusive contracts. Any other experiences with panini out there?

Anabolicollege17
11-19-2013, 07:56 PM
Just saw the orange c patch on ebay. I think the orange patch jersey is the nicest one. God knows they only wear the orange patch for 4 weeks now because of BCA and STS patches. Orange one is considered rare now. Plus I like matching patches : )

I wish I could afford that Manning. Visual buy it man. Keep it in house

DoctorLoomis
11-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Just saw the orange c patch on ebay. I think the orange patch jersey is the nicest one. God knows they only wear the orange patch for 4 weeks now because of BCA and STS patches. Orange one is considered rare now. Plus I like matching patches : )

I wish I could afford that Manning. Visual buy it man. Keep it in house

Yep....it's on the Bay. I wish Visual would buy it....I'd really like for one of us to have it....since it came from Mulligans.

Anabolicollege17
11-19-2013, 08:49 PM
Yeah that would be nice Doc. I see why your selling it now. Because your new one has awesome wear and tear on it. Which is extremely rare for a manning jersey (guy never gets hit lol). I have yet to even see a Manning with Dirt stains. Most of his Colts gamers were on Turf.

DoctorLoomis
11-19-2013, 08:55 PM
Yeah that would be nice Doc. I see why your selling it now. Because your new one has awesome wear and tear on it. Which is extremely rare for a manning jersey (guy never gets hit lol). I have yet to even see a Manning with Dirt stains. Most of his Colts gamers were on Turf.

You hit the nail on the head. Ive been waiting for a "hammered" Manning gamer for ages. Those turf games....and him never getting hit....drove me crazy.

Anabolicollege17
11-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Haha I knew it! And yes for a Manning gamer I would def classify yours as "Hammered" as one with 1 visible hit mark would be classified as heavy wear lol. Def love the fact that it is so easily photo-matched. I would be on edge to hope trading cards come out of him wearing it so I can obtain them :D