PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching ravens/bears in the mud? Mud soaked uni's for sale?

Steeleraddict
11-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Especially u bear collectors. They're the throwback jerseys uv been fighting over. Mud soaked! Would be sweet in a collection. Wondering if these will make it to the general public.
My experience is that when u receive them, they are gonna smell bad but look awesome in any display.
Occurred to me being a GU collector makes u watch the game a little differently. If they were Steeler jerseys I'd be broke.

Tyrcha
11-17-2013, 07:25 PM
One or two may end up on NFL Auctions, but with the demise of JO Sports' contract there really isn't a mainstream outlet for the Bears throwback uni's unfortunately.

VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
11-17-2013, 09:39 PM
I will have access to Martellus Bennett's Bear's throwback jersey w. cleats, and gloves from the game. All pieces will come signed and inscribed and will also come with pics of the items being signed and the player holding them…
Please email me with offers…
Visualconceptsnj@aol.com

Samets
11-18-2013, 10:05 AM
Sweet!

CGW-21
11-18-2013, 04:16 PM
If anyone has any information on how to get Ravens jerseys from that game, id appreciate it too!!

Lookin for Jacoby Jones or Tandon Doss

Steeleraddict
11-18-2013, 04:55 PM
It was dark, black mud. When the ravens kicker was placed on his butt u couldn't even make out the number. Sweet.

My question, since both teams have been gutted, mostly Balt, who are the top tier players you'd want? Urlacher def but gone. Ray rice? Not for a Steeler guy. Oh...how did Brandon marshals uni look?

BIGSTIG
11-18-2013, 06:21 PM
If they were available and money was no issue :)

I'd want Forte & or Peppers.

PAC
11-19-2013, 12:17 PM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/assets/3586855/MUD21.jpg

Anabolicollege17
11-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Pretty sure some of them will hit NFL auctions. They usually auction throwbacks for STS

CubbyBear8
11-19-2013, 02:21 PM
Well everyone has their wish. The bears are actually auctioning a lot off to go to people affected by the awful storms. Happy bidding!

https://www.events.org/conlineauction.aspx?m=27&e=68044

nickacs
11-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Well everyone has their wish. The bears are actually auctioning a lot off to go to people affected by the awful storms. Happy bidding!

Were the jerseys washed? Peppers looks clean as a whistle, as do the others?!?

Steeleraddict
11-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Nice pic and info.
The jerseys look pretty clean. Please don't tell me they washed them. Anyone photo matching the jerseys?

I would love a filthy bears jersey but don't want to get in a bidding war with the passionate bears fans on GUU and end up driving the prices up.

CubbyBear8
11-19-2013, 03:50 PM
Nice pic and info.
The jerseys look pretty clean. Please don't tell me they washed them. Anyone photo matching the jerseys?

I would love a filthy bears jersey but don't want to get in a bidding war with the passionate bears fans on GUU and end up driving the prices up.

I am just guessing, but I imagine the pics were taken before the game. It looks like they are hanging in their locker pregame. But yeah, its either that or they washed them. Because Peppers was absolutely filthy by the end of the game.

net0@thehalf
11-19-2013, 05:08 PM
I am just guessing, but I imagine the pics were taken before the game. It looks like they are hanging in their locker pregame. But yeah, its either that or they washed them. Because Peppers was absolutely filthy by the end of the game.

No offense but they wouldn't of taken photos of the Jerseys pre game, since nobody saw this devastation coming and had no previous plans of auctioning these off until after the news of the tornado tragedy.... plus why would they take pictures of filthy pants after the game and clean Jerseys before, doesn't make much sense to do that so unfortunately I'm sad yo say these were most likely washed and really hurts the true value these deserve to go for, although some may not care most do desire the mud factor...!!!Its really too bad since I could of seen a serious bidding war had they not washed them, plus I'm sure the pants were washed, but its harder to get the stains out of white then navy so atleast you will see the game better with the pants then the actual Jersey.

net0@thehalf
11-19-2013, 05:11 PM
And the pants weren't dirty before the game...lol

bballzs14
11-19-2013, 05:18 PM
I spoke with a customer service rep hosting the auction and the jerseys are washed. Still a great cause and great jerseys. Just so sad!

CubbyBear8
11-19-2013, 05:23 PM
No offense but they wouldn't of taken photos of the Jerseys pre game, since nobody saw this devastation coming and had no previous plans of auctioning these off until after the news of the tornado tragedy.... plus why would they take pictures of filthy pants after the game and clean Jerseys before, doesn't make much sense to do that so unfortunately I'm sad yo say these were most likely washed and really hurts the true value these deserve to go for, although some may not care most do desire the mud factor...!!!Its really too bad since I could of seen a serious bidding war had they not washed them, plus I'm sure the pants were washed, but its harder to get the stains out of white then navy so atleast you will see the game better with the pants then the actual Jersey.

I stand corrected, although I did say "Or they are washed". To say this wasn't seen coming, Weather reports were predicting devistating weather/tornadoes 2 days in advance, but obviously not to that extreme, you are right.
The reason I thought the pics might have been taken before the game was the bears typically will post pics like that, either on bears.com, facebook or twitter showing their throwbacks off or the jerseys they are wearing that day.

Regardless, sad they washed them but still awesome jerseys for a great cause. Plus, as the auction states the player will sign the jersey as well.

Anabolicollege17
11-19-2013, 07:01 PM
The ones that hit NFL auctions will not be washed. I talked to a guy I know close to the auction. Keep an eye out

net0@thehalf
11-19-2013, 07:06 PM
??? Just spoke to the guy running the auction they were all washed after the game! Direct from the horses mouth!!! I hope your right but I guess we will see... fingers crossed!

Anabolicollege17
11-19-2013, 07:30 PM
I'm talking Ravens. Not bears btw. I don't know about the bears.

PAC
11-19-2013, 09:06 PM

Jerseys have obviously been washed. Thumbs down.

Samets
11-20-2013, 07:01 AM
Still a memorable game and these will fetch good money for a good cause.

I've already thrown in some bids.

VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
11-22-2013, 10:15 AM
Here is the Bennett jersey (unwashed) as mentioned earlier… Email me with offers… Thanks. :D

VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
11-22-2013, 10:25 AM

VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
11-23-2013, 10:21 AM
The Bennett "mud bowl" jersey and two others were signed and inscribed last night… I tried to help out forum members as well as the owner of the jerseys and due to the overwhelming response, me being in the middle has become wayyyy too confusing and time consuming…
Below are the 3 jerseys… All parties still interested, please contact the owner directly to work out prices.

The owners name is Marcello and his email is AMATO@PTD.NET

VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
11-23-2013, 01:29 PM
Jay

Not sure how your infomercial on a $1,200+ jersey hasn't been deleted yet but Rule #4 does cover no advertisement for items for sale other than in the collector to collector classifieds section.

Unless your selling this jersey for $500 then it doesn't even qualify for the collector to collector section as I'm sure you already know.

Sorry about that but it TECHNICALLY wasn't/ isn't for sale. There was a whole thread about that game and people wanting the jerseys from that game. I knew where one was, contacted the owner and asked if he would let it go. He said if someone made the right OFFER that he would let it go. So in an attempt to help out our forum members find something that they were looking for (pointing in the right direction) was the reason for the post there and here for the Bears fans as well... I DO NOT own the jersey!!! Sorry you didn't like my INFOMERCIAL. Have a great weekend.