PDA

View Full Version : "Vintage" Dallas Cowboys Jerseys for Sale

short84
11-16-2013, 12:35 PM
I have 3 Dallas Cowboys white jerseys from 1994 with the NFL 75th anniversary patches available.

The first is an Apex brand with screened on numbers. It is #45 and has the name "BELL" on the back. It has an Apex tail tag with the year "94" beside it and is a size 46 long. The Apex logos are on the sleeves which are open and have the double blue stripes on them. It is very clean (probably issued). $75.

The second is a Russell brand with screened on numbers. It is #83 and belonged to Willie Jackson. The "R" (Russell logos) have been removed from both sleeves (the Cowboys used Apex that year and did recycle jerseys), has the double stripes on the sleeves and they are cuffed. There are loose threads on the back indicating the name plate had been changed. It might have been worn -- there are stains present on the back of the left shoulder. He was picked in the 4th round of the 1994 draft by the Cowboys and this jersey was probably worn during the preseason as he saw no playing time during the regular season. The Russell tail tag is present and the jersey is a size 44 with 4 inches extra body length. $75

The last one is an issued jersey #4 that is an Apex brand. It is a size 46 and has the Apex tail tag. It is one of the jerseys that was worn in the Monday night football game against the Detroit Lions 9/19/94 where they wore their original throwback uniforms. It has the Apex logos on the sleeves but no name on the back. A very nice jersey. It has open sleeves and the numbers are fabric and sewn onto the jersey. $150

The last one is from 1997 and is a Nike brand with the extra stitching on the shoulders. It is a size 52 and has a single stripe on the sleeves. It is #93 and has the name "Ulufale" on the back. The Nike tail tag has been removed. This jersey is probably issued since Mike Ulufale suffered a knee injury and neck injury with the Cowboys and was waived. He did play arena football. He was born in Hawaii and went to college at BYU. $60.

Please contact me if you would like pictures. Shipping is $7 for one. Thank you. I am open to offers. sbshort84@gmail.com

short84
11-17-2013, 12:20 AM
All jerseys are sold pending payment. Thank you.

short84
11-18-2013, 07:12 AM
Sold, thank you.