PDA

View Full Version : Question about 2010 Dallas Cowboys jerseys

Jeffredsfan
11-16-2013, 10:31 AM
Maybe a forum member can shed some light on a question I have about the 2010 Dallas Cowboys game used jerseys.

I just received a Thanksgiving Day jersey of Leonard Davis and the 50 year anniversary patch is sewn on. I also received a tagged 2010 home white jersey of Sam Hurd (currently doing a stretch in prison - geez, what a dope!) and the 50 year patch appears to be glued on.

Do all the white jerseys have glued on patches? Do any throwback jerseys have glued on patches?

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

scottishcowboy41
11-16-2013, 04:42 PM
I have a white 2010 Bryan McCann jersey and a white 2010 Danny McCray jersey. Both were used in every game of the 2010 season, excluding when they wore the Throwback colors. (They never wore the navy jerseys in 2010.) I have photomatched both jerseys extensively to most games. Both my jerseys have stitched on 50th patches. No glue. I don't own a Throwback with a 50th patch. Hope that helps.

COWBOYS4EVR
11-16-2013, 07:08 PM
Post pics of both patches.

All of mine that are GU (navy, white an TB ) are sewn on
to the jersey.

Jeffredsfan
11-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Upon further review (and having the cold and flu meds wear off), the white Cowboys jersey does have the patch sewn on. Part of it is loose and I didn't see any threads under the part that lifted. I just double checked the rest of the patch and I do see white thread on the inside of the jersey.

Sorry for jumping the gun!

Thanks guys.