PDA

View Full Version : More Jerseys for Sale

EurekaDave
11-15-2013, 04:45 PM
From the Silverbrand vault --

Luis Polonia Yankees '89 home pinstripe $225
Pedro Feliz Giants Rookie Black 2001 with flag patch $200
Dennis Eckersley Oakland Yellow $200, (BP jersey in opinion of forum member Dave Meidema)
WBC Bartolo Colon Game -used with Steinmetz COA $200
WBC Pedro Feliz -- game used with Stienmetz coa $200
California Angels Claudell Washington $200

All prices shipped
das1721@att.net

das1721@att.net

Hoosier39
11-15-2013, 07:04 PM
Not exactly sure what happened, but I sent you an email on Wed and yesterday with no response. Not sure if it went to spam or not, but I'm guessing the item I was interested is gone since it's no longer listed.

emann
11-15-2013, 10:11 PM
I also sent an earlier email, no response.

EurekaDave
11-16-2013, 06:29 PM
All but the Pedro Feliz Giants jersey are still available. Sorry to those to whom I did not respond. It gets so complicated with pic requests, counter-offers and all, I get lost. Sorry.

Also, all money realized from the sale of these items is being used for my trip to the Dominican Republic to help kids in a small village with their baseball program.

das1721@att.net

Hoosier39
11-16-2013, 07:49 PM
A little frustrating since we talked about the Washington before you listed it, but it's ok. At least you are doing good with the money made and was glad to contribute.

EurekaDave
11-17-2013, 09:28 PM
A bit of confusion about jerseys I have listed. The Dennis Eckersley BP A's jersey was not described as a game-used jersey, just batting practice, in the opinion of form member Dave Meidema. So I'm trying to be forthright here.

Also, a Manny Ramirez Red Sox jersey did not have a 0062 wash-tag. I bought it from an honest guy and was given to understand that Manny was a game-used jersey "factory," wearing lots of jerseys to sell to knuckleheads like us.

Just trying to be upfront with people. Refunds graciously granted. More jerseys coming...

das1721@att.net