PDA

View Full Version : SCP Auctions-Question about NBA Jerseys with Meigray Taggings/Topps LOA

CPuente57
11-14-2013, 05:40 PM
I noticed when you enter any of the jerseys with Meigray tagging in their database none of them show up. I tried the Kevin Love, T-Mac, Greg Oden, Jason Kidd numbers and they don't exist in the database. Is there a reason why they wouldn't be in there?

Dewey2007
11-14-2013, 07:17 PM
This is what a Meigray rep told me about the Kidd jersey when I inquired:

Our records show that this jersey was tagged by MeiGray prior to the 08-09 season and sent to the team. The team then sent it to the NBA. Our game logs never show this jersey being worn.

I noticed when you enter any of the jerseys with Meigray tagging in their database none of them show up. I tried the Kevin Love, T-Mac, Greg Oden, Jason Kidd numbers and they don't exist in the database. Is there a reason why they wouldn't be in there?

BarryMeisel
11-18-2013, 11:34 AM
Hi everybody,

We are looking into this, and will update the Forum with our findings once we research and reach out to SCP Auctions to clarify.

Thanks, Barry

ChiGuy1
12-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Any update on these?

BarryMeisel
12-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Not yet, ChiGuy.

We still have some work to do on this, although we have narrowed our search to the possibility that the jersey was worn in pre-season.

Still more research to be done, since pre-season game participation is not as easily found as regular season. It is possible Kidd wore the jersey, but did not play, in a preseason game.

But we have not been able to conclude that yet. It is possible this jersey was not worn.

If/when we get more info, we will post.

Barry

ChiGuy1
12-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Thanks for the update Barry.