PDA

View Full Version : How to make picture smaller?

joecoco
11-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Hi guys-

Quick question: I am trying to load a picture from my cell phone onto site, but it comes out too big. How the heck do you make is smaller? I could not find a thread addressing this, but I appreciate any help you could give.

Joe

ousooner_85
11-11-2013, 02:31 PM
I don't have specific information as to your phone. I would assume there is an app that lets you resize your images, just as you would with numerous different types of programs from you laptop or desktop computer.

Misha
11-11-2013, 09:57 PM
It's not ideal but you can email the photos to yourself. In the email process you can make the photos smaller in file size

R_Aaronson
11-12-2013, 10:45 AM
If you're using a PC, open it up in 'paint' (right click on the file and select "open with" > "paint") and then go to the "image" menu and select "resize/skew".

Size the image by percentage, 25% usually works for me, but it will depend on your camera's default image size. Then save and upload it.

It's a little archaic, but works well for quick sizing/cropping.

(There are also settings on the camera itself to adjust the size of the picture being taken, if you want to mess with that)

-Randy

joecoco
11-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Thanks so much for the replies! I actually figured it out thanks to the advice. Now I just have to find th etime to sit down and crank out the post.

Thanks again!

Joe