PDA

View Full Version : Trying to reach Jim Caravello

jsage
11-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Not sure if Jim Caravello is still an active member of GUU.
Sent many emails over the last two days all of them have come back
stating that his email account is over quota. jcaravello@nc.rr.com.

Since he does not accept PMs - I am hoping he will see this post.
If anyone has a different email address for Jim, please let me know.
Thank you,
Jerry Sage jssage24@yahoo.com

jsage
11-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Jim has contacted me.
To the members that let Jim know - Thank you very much.
Jerry

Anabolicollege17
11-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Just out of curiosity. Why is that every member on heres account is defaulted to not accept PMs. Most members don't know how to switch it.

Chris can we please get the default set to accept PMs. This is the only forum format that does not allow P.Ms automatically. It would be such a help to have this feature. Perhaps we can vote on it or something. I'm sure a ton of members would agree.

trsent
11-05-2013, 12:19 AM
Just out of curiosity. Why is that every member on heres account is defaulted to not accept PMs. Most members don't know how to switch it.

Chris can we please get the default set to accept PMs. This is the only forum format that does not allow P.Ms automatically. It would be such a help to have this feature. Perhaps we can vote on it or something. I'm sure a ton of members would agree.

I don't accept PM's anymore as I post my email in my messages so people who wish to contact me do not do it through GUU. I do not believe it is a big deal for people not to accept PM's as the message system in this forum software kind-of sucks compared to a real email.