PDA

View Full Version : NFL, NCAA, NBA Game Used Wanted

colts900
11-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Hello,

I am looking to buy a birthday present for myself and want to spend around 300 dollars. I cannot think of anything in particular so I will consider any memorabilia in my price range. Let me know what you have.

Thank you.

hoagie86
11-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Hi there!

I have a Kevin Garnett game used timberwolves warm up shirt and pants if you are interested let me know!

Hoagie86@hotmail.com

Neely8
11-07-2013, 06:41 PM
I have a road white University of Michigan #36 Jared Stoll game worn Nike football jersey still with original name on back which is harder to find for UM jerseys. I also have a blue University of Michigan #22 08-09 blue game worn Adidas baseball jersey. I also have a few lower end St. Louis Rams game worn jerseys available, some with commemorative patches. If you are interested in anything you can reach me at njvette1@aol.com.

AutographAddiction
01-26-2014, 09:29 PM
I have many NBA game-worn shoes that'll fit your budget. Just send me an email if you're interested in hearing more.

kmets
01-27-2014, 08:48 PM
I have a Derek Loville Seattle Seahawks game worn jersey from 1991.

Please email rundmkev@yahoo.com if interested.

sprtsrul11
01-28-2014, 12:21 PM
Hello,

I am looking to buy a birthday present for myself and want to spend around 300 dollars. I cannot think of anything in particular so I will consider any memorabilia in my price range. Let me know what you have.

Thank you.

I got these:

Jonathan Vilma signed game used cleat WORN AT THE U
Ray Lewis game used Under Armour cleat (obtained from his brother)

I have a lot of game used baseball that would fit your range if you had any interest?

Also I have signed NBA, NFL and MLB memorabilia of players like Jordan, Mantle, Jeter and Ott that would fit your budget

Please email me at sprtsrul11@yahoo.com