PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2009 Matthew Slater Game Worn AFL Legacy Throwback Jersey (white)

aallanson
11-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Hey guys. I just bought this jersey on eBay for $299. I love it, but I am $325 away from being able to acquire my "grail" piece for my collection. Thus, I am letting it go, at cost ($299). Plus, I will throw in shipping and insurance. Payment via PayPal only (for both our protections). Pictures can be seen on eBay (recently ended auctions) or email seminolecollection@gmail.com and I can send some your way.

aallanson
11-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Hey guys. I just bought this jersey on eBay for $299. I love it, but I am $325 away from being able to acquire my "grail" piece for my collection. Thus, I am letting it go, at cost ($299). Plus, I will throw in shipping and insurance. Payment via PayPal only (for both our protections). Pictures can be seen on eBay (recently ended auctions) or email seminolecollection@gmail.com and I can send some your way.

Wanted to add that Slater plays for the Patriots (if you didn't know) and that the psa/dna authentication sticker was partially peeling off, so the previous owner peeled it off and stuck it to the accompanying coa card.

Thanks.

aallanson
11-05-2013, 05:33 AM
Or best offer...

aallanson
11-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Sold