PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade GU for Mcgwire minor league cards or USA

r_phelps
10-29-2013, 05:24 PM
Title says it all, I am looking to trade some game used items for Mark McGwire minor league cards or items. I have lot's to trade that is quality pieces such as bats and autographed balls. Looking for the 1985 McGwire error Chong as well as the correct version that is not the reprint. Also his huntsville or 1985 team USA card as well. Please let me know what you have. chattassemble@hotmail.com
Thanks for your time.

10thMan
02-14-2014, 11:53 PM
I have an ungraded '85 Chong incorrect spelling McGuire card & the entire set. I have hundreds (literally) of Macs cards, almost all graded 9's/10's BGS/PSA. 87 Donruss, 85 Chong, 86 Huntsville, 85 Topps, 87 topps tiffany & more. Not sure what you have to trade, but I wont ship anything. I'm in San Diego.

10thMan
02-14-2014, 11:57 PM
I have lots of Gwynn Sr. stuff too. A few nice gamers, some documented HR batting gloves, etc. I have at least 5 McGwire signed baseball, including several early AL models. Let me know what you want regarding cards if you're local. Thanks tempbreak@hotmail.com

R_Aaronson
02-15-2014, 04:45 AM
I have a McGwire 85 topps team USA card graded 86 NearMint+ by SGC and willing to trade if your interested.

email me at rmaaronson@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Randy