PDA

View Full Version : Scott Baker Game Used Cleats

xnadyfan
10-28-2013, 06:14 PM
In order to fund some recent purchases, I'm offering two pairs of Baker spikes for sale.

Both were used during his time with the Twins and both pairs come autographed with a "game used" inscription and a tuff toe guard on the right shoe.

1) 2008 Mizuno 9 spike cleats. Hammered with wear and still have a ton of dirt in the soles. Each cleat is signed and inscribed "2008 game used." These were originally sourced to formed teammate Pat Neshek and obtained on Pat's official message board. $125 + shipping

2) 2011 Mizuno wave nexus cleats. Each cleat is signed, but only the right is inscribed "2011 game used." Scott's #30 is screened on the back heel of each. Obtained from Fan HQ, who obtained these directly from Scott and the Twins (still have the original box w/ a return address of "S. Baker"). $150 + shipping.

Feel free to e-mail me if interested in seeing pics, have any questions or if you would like to make an offer. kkarter at yahoo dot com

Thanks for looking!

xnadyfan
11-19-2013, 06:48 PM
Up for air. If you are interested but turned off by the price, feel free to make me an offer. Prices are not firm.

xnadyfan
06-27-2014, 11:25 PM
Bringing this back. Once again, all offers will be considered. Don't be shy. :)

xnadyfan
10-25-2015, 02:20 AM
Still have both sets of these. Prices are not firm at all, so please feel free to make me an offer! :D