PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Griffey Jr. Mariners or Mike Schmidt gamer looking to trade PSA 9 Babe Ruth cut signature

NJersey837
10-25-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm looking for Ken Griffey Jr. Mariners game used jersey and game used bat or Mike Schmidt game used Phillies jersey and game used bat for trade I would be willing to trade PSA 9 Babe Ruth cut signature for either Griffey jr game used jersey and bat or Mike Schmidt game used jersey and bat. If you have either of those players please I would prefer either one of those players in a gamer and bat. Does not matter the year of gamers and bats on either of players just as long as its Mariners game used for Griffey No Reds or White Sox items !!! Has to be reasonable trade offers only please do not waste my time with BS trades !!! This is high end signature and expect to get something high end in return I'm looking to get game used jersey and bat in return of either one of those players for the Ruth signature because I know the market and value of the signature. Here is my email to contact me only entertaining serious offers only !!!
njersey837@comcast.net

I will send better pics of the cut if entertained with a serious offer.

Regards,

Nino

NJersey837
10-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Also I just wanted to say the jerseys must be all original can not be restored in anyway at all.