PDA

View Full Version : Golf Fans!!!

wildcats97champs
10-13-2013, 05:45 PM
I HAVE THREE DIFFERENT EVENT USED GOLF BAGS I'M LOOKING TO SELL

AN EVENT USED LARRY NELSON GOLF BAG.. THIS BAG WAS USED AT THE FATHER/SON GOLF TOURNY HOSTED BY THE CHAMPIONS GATE GOLF CLUB IN ORLANDO FLA. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PICTURE THE TAG IS STILL ATTACHED THAT STATES 1983 US OPEN WHICH IS AN EVENT THAT LARRY NELSON WON. IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THE FATHER SON TOURNY IT IS AN EVENT WHERE ONLY A MAJOR WINNER AND HIS SON CAN COMPETE.. BAG SHOWS LOTS OF USE AND WEAR SO I BELIEVE THIS BAG TO BE USED FOR MORE THEN ONE TOURNY $350 OBO
HERES SOME BACK GROUND INFORMATION
During the first weekend of December, the greatest collection of Major winners ever assembled competes in the Father Son Challenge (http://www.championsgategolf.com/father-son-challenge/). During that weekend you could catch Greg Norman, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, VJ Singh, Bernard Langer, Larry Nelson and other Major winners compete with there sons to win the prestigious for the Willie Park Trophy. The ChampionsGate International Golf Course is truly where the champions play

A PETER JACOBSON AUTOGRAPHED GOLF BAG USED DURING THE WAIKOLOA GOLF TURNY IN HAWAII. THIS BAG IS IN GREAT SHAPE. LOOKS TO OPEN BE USED FOR THAT TOURNY $450 OBO

AN ANDY BEAN EVENT USED GOLF BAG AND CLUBS THIS IS THE FULL BAG AND WOODS 1,3,4,5 AND IRONS 2-9 AND PITCHING WEDGE DUE TO THE WEIGHT THIS MIGHT COST ALOT TO SHIP THE BAG IS IN GREAT SHAPE AS WELL AS THE CLUB $400

BOTH THE ANDY BEAN AND THE LARRY NELSON WERE PURCHASED FOR THE MEARS AUCTION A FEW YEARS BACK PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES IF YOUR INTERESTED

RANGER34KENT@GMAIL.COM