PDA

View Full Version : Gary Carter, Dwight Gooden, Tony Casillas items for sale

Kid4hof03
10-12-2013, 09:04 AM
It's auction season which means that sometimes you have to sell a few things to buy a few more! I have a few items for sale to raise some extra money:

Gary Carter 1992 Louisville Slugger model C243 game used bat. The bat shows great use with ball marks, ink transfers, pine tar on the taped handle and Gary's number 8 on both ends in black marker. It is slightly cracked just below the label on the back side. The bat is also autographed in black marker "all the very best God bless you Gary Carter". Asking $400 delivered.

Dwight Gooden 2000 Tampa Bay Devil Rays home jersey. The jersey is a Russell size 50, tags in the tail, shows use and is autographed on the back in black sharpie. I purchased this jersey from forum member TNTtoys. Asking $325 delivered

Julio Franco 2006 Mets home jersey. This jersey is hammered with use! It was worn in 2006 and again in Spring Training 2007, has the most use of any Franco jersey I have ever owned. It has MLB authenticated and Steiner holograms but the Steiner letter has been misplaced. Really great jersey also obtained from Nick, TNTtoys. Asking $225 delivered.

Tony Casillas Dallas Cowboys painted game ball from December 12, 1993 vs. the Vikings. The ball has some cracking in the paint and is autographed and dated by Casillas. Cowboys game balls are great display pieces, Paragon auctions has Casillas' super bowl game balls at auction starting at $500 each. I'm asking $160 delivered on this one.

Please email me at kulynychfamily@comcast.net for pictures or with any questions.

Thanks!
Abe Kulynych

metsbats
10-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi Abe, Email sent on the Carter. Thanks -David

Kid4hof03
10-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Carter bat is sold.

The jerseys and game ball are still available.

Thanks!