PDA

View Full Version : Randall Grichuch game used Angels

anythingdish
10-10-2013, 08:52 AM
I am gauging interest in Randall Grichuch game used items. He is a prospect for the angels. Looking at getting bats, BG and Cleats. Please email me with interest. I am looking into getting some of his items. Please email me at Michael.creel@anythingdish.com

anythingdish
10-10-2013, 04:44 PM
I will have bats autographed, Batting gloves autographed and spikes and shin gaurds. I will have at the end of next week. Please email me at michael.creel@anythingdish.com and I will give you prices.

Hoosier39
10-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Do you have prices for these now?

Also, I don't think that dealers are allowed to sell their items on here?

anythingdish
10-10-2013, 05:02 PM
I didnt realize that but I really am not a dealer I just bought these through a buddy. If you email me I will give you prices. I have a huge collection though. mc

anythingdish
10-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Prices are as follows
Cleats $105
Bats $120
BG $55
Shin Gaurds 55

Hoosier39
10-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Not trying to bust your chops, but aren't these your auctions, which happen to be in a store?

Hoosier39
10-10-2013, 10:17 PM

anythingdish
10-11-2013, 09:27 AM
Not trying to bust your chops but yes I have a store as I own a lot of companies. But I am a large collector also, so I have to right to sale on this if I want. I also will trade these. Not sure what your point is buddy.

HawaiiSportsNut
10-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Just curious to know if you read the GUU C to C agreement.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=18001

Dpatt19
10-11-2013, 07:35 PM
So just because you have alot of items and an eBay store your automatically a dealer? Some people just have large collections they don't really need anymore. I happen to know him and he is a collector just like anyone else is. So to assume someone is a dealer because they have a store and a players collection well we all know what they say about that

Hoosier39
10-11-2013, 09:12 PM
You're right, I have no idea what a dealer is. Someone that takes photos from their physical store isn't a dealer. Get outta here...

Dpatt19
10-11-2013, 09:46 PM
So if I take photos of items and I own a store then I'm a dealer. I could see if he owned thousands of items and had contracts or something with players but just because he owns businesses doesn't make him an autograph dealer. He has a personal collection. I think it's ridiculous that he can't try and give people a chance to buy stuff they might want.

Hoosier39
10-11-2013, 09:52 PM
So if I take photos of items and I own a store then I'm a dealer. I could see if he owned thousands of items and had contracts or something with players but just because he owns businesses doesn't make him an autograph dealer. He has a personal collection. I think it's ridiculous that he can't try and give people a chance to buy stuff they might want.

It's not my rules. If he read the C to C rules before posting, we wouldn't be having this convo now. Instead, he lists items with no prices that are well beyond the $500 limit, and in my opinion is a dealer.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter to me, but for crying out loud be honest about it. Someone also told me that you are associated with all pro classics, the guys that sell stuff at the Rangers games. Don't know if that's true or not. But regardless, just read the rules before you start posting items for sale. There's a reason your posts have been deleted the last 2 months.

Dpatt19
10-11-2013, 10:02 PM
None of my posts have been deleted and I do not work for them I buy stuff for my collection from them so what just because I know them now am I a dealer or something

Hoosier39
10-11-2013, 10:10 PM
None of my posts have been deleted and I do not work for them I buy stuff for my collection from them so what just because I know them now am I a dealer or something

For the love that is all holy, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the original poster. I'm done. Do whatever you guys want. Break rules for all I care....

anythingdish
10-13-2013, 10:27 PM
No Rules are being broke. These items are not more than 500 and I am not a dealer. Anyway I am just looking for interest in Grichuch and want to sale or trade these.