PDA

View Full Version : $18 "Rag Shop" Find

swainer
09-27-2013, 08:10 AM
Unfortunately, I'm not the one that found it. I had to pay a bit more for it. This is the first Lions jersey I've seen with the Ford Field patch. My understanding is they only work the patch against the Saints during the first game at Ford Field. I went to ESPN to look up the box score and details of the game and there it was...the pictures of Claiborne in my jersey. I'm very happy with this find!

Peace,

John

nycpropain
09-27-2013, 08:27 AM
What is that white tag on the front? Why isnt it in the game photo?

nycpropain
09-27-2013, 08:28 AM
I see its on the back. My mistake, what is it? Is it a tag at all?

swainer
09-27-2013, 08:43 AM
Yes it is on the back. Its like a piece of Velcro. The jersey sticks to it. I'm assuming it is to help keep the jersey tucked in but clearly it didn't work in that picture.

trsent
09-27-2013, 09:06 AM
Unfortunately, I'm not the one that found it. I had to pay a bit more for it. This is the first Lions jersey I've seen with the Ford Field patch. My understanding is they only work the patch against the Saints during the first game at Ford Field. I went to ESPN to look up the box score and details of the game and there it was...the pictures of Claiborne in my jersey. I'm very happy with this find!

Peace,

John

John, that's an amazing pickup.

Firststringer
09-27-2013, 10:46 AM
John,

I have a quick question and sent you a private message. Thanks.

sox83cubs84
09-27-2013, 07:48 PM
It also got some use in 2002. Note the updated NFL Equipment shield at the front of the neck.

Dave Miedema