PDA

View Full Version : Player Direct

sportsnbikes
09-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Hey all. I had the pleasure of meeting Phil from Player Direct this weekend. if you haven't ever looked at their stuff or dealt with them, I would highly recommend it. Great company to deal with and personable too.

With several companies doing stuff the wrong way, I thought I'd give a shout out to one who I feel is definitely doing it the right way in regards to first, customer service and second, value!

Wrigley2010
09-24-2013, 03:28 AM
I've also had a positive experience dealing with Phil from Player Direct. It was nice working with someone who took the time to write emails that actually answered any and all questions with some depth.

sportsnbikes
09-24-2013, 11:36 PM
Jeff was also very nice and pleasant to deal with; just haven't met him in person yet!

PlayerDirectP
01-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Hey Guys,

Both Jeff and I greatly appreciate the comments. You both are valued customers, and even though it is business, we try our best to get to know our customers on a personal level, if possible. We try to treat all customers how we want to be treated. Sometimes we fall short, but I feel that most the time we succeed in this area. Thank you both for your kind remarks.

Phil Dahling
Player Direct LLC