PDA

View Full Version : Mlb Authentication Website

3arod13
09-15-2013, 10:31 AM
Emailed MLB Authentication three times, and all three came back undeliverable. This is the email address from their website. Anyone else have any problems?

authentication@website.mlb.com

dplettn
09-16-2013, 02:02 PM
With consideration that those guys are very busy, I always wait until the off-season to reach out with any corrections and omissions.... then I do so with one organized listing in detail. In my experience, the responsiveness has been very good. Hope this helps improve your experience.

Looking for Joey Votto and Jay Bruce items, including hit balls:
plettner at fuse dot net

3arod13
09-16-2013, 02:11 PM
With consideration that those guys are very busy, I always wait until the off-season to reach out with any corrections and omissions.... then I do so with one organized listing in detail. In my experience, the responsiveness has been very good. Hope this helps improve your experience.

Looking for Joey Votto and Jay Bruce items, including hit balls:
plettner at fuse dot net

Thanks! I've emailed them before with successful results. This time, email came back undeliverable 3 times. Did it again with no issues, so I should be good. Thanks for taking time to help!!

3arod13
10-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Sent a few emails over the past week, but they all come back undeliverable (fatal error). This is the email address on the authentication section on mlb.com. Anyone have any issues or know if the address has changed?

Contact us at: authentication@website.mlb.com (authentication@website.mlb.com)

marino13
10-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Sent a few emails over the past week, but they all come back undeliverable (fatal error). This is the email address on the authentication section on mlb.com. Anyone have any issues or know if the address has changed?

Contact us at: authentication@website.mlb.com (authentication@website.mlb.com)

what you need to be corrected?

It would be helpful if you have all the screenshots prepared and so forth.

Post the info here along with MLB number and I will do the rest.

I have a couple different email addresses. I am sorry but I can't share those publicly - I dont want those email to be flooded also.

Hope you understand

3arod13
10-02-2013, 07:28 AM

I have a couple different email addresses. I am sorry but I can't share those publicly - I dont want those email to be flooded also.

Hope you understand

I do understand and thanks for responding. Can you email me at arod13tb@yahoo.com and I'll provide you what you need?

3arod13
10-17-2013, 06:52 AM

Hope you understand

Attached is the MLB Authentication. Arod hit an RBI double in this at bat. I'm trying to get it changed to read:

EK 175781: BATTER - ALEX RODRIGUEZ, PITCHER - MIGUEL GONZALEZ, TOP OF 3, RBI DOUBLE

Arod is signing the ball for me that way.

Thanks!

marino13
10-20-2013, 12:29 PM
I forward the info along with another screenshot from the game "play by play".

It will take around 48-76 hours to be corrected.

Just keep an eye on it, Tony.

3arod13
10-21-2013, 04:12 AM
I forward the info along with another screenshot from the game "play by play".

It will take around 48-76 hours to be corrected.

Just keep an eye on it, Tony.

Appreciate you taking the time to help! I kind of wonder if maybe they were getting so many emails, then disabled the email address on their website page?

Last year, I used it, and had no issues. They responded quickly and I have back and forth communication.

I replied to one of those emails from last year and it came back undeliverable.

Anway, again many thanks!

marino13
10-21-2013, 08:20 AM
It is flooded with redundant requests and others not so legit requests.

As they go through the flooded mailbox, they reject the ones without "correction" screenshots.

Either way, let's hope they will work on your request - at least I know the email has been delivered.:D

jlengeli
10-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Hi marino13,

I purchased a ball directly from the Cincinnati Reds with hologram# EK803759. It was listed on MLB auctions and the baseball's case as Matt Carpenter's 46th double of 2013, hit on 9/4/2013. If you check the number, you'll find that they accidentally listed it as Chris Carpenter's double. I don't think they need screenshots for this one. :) Chris Carpenter hasn't played all season. Simple mistake, but I'd really like to get it corrected for my own peace of mind. Can you assist?

Best,
Jennifer

3arod13
11-01-2013, 09:35 AM
It is flooded with redundant requests and others not so legit requests.

As they go through the flooded mailbox, they reject the ones without "correction" screenshots.

Either way, let's hope they will work on your request - at least I know the email has been delivered.:D

Haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully it will be looked at.

marino13
11-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully it will be looked at.

You are very welcome!

Will take a one-litter Mountain Dew when you have a chance, please!

3arod13
11-07-2013, 05:22 AM
You are very welcome!

Will take a one-litter Mountain Dew when you have a chance, please!

I do appreciate you emailing them, but what actually got it done was my phone call on Monday. After receiving numerous emails that they were looking into the matter and would get back to me in 1-2 days (approximately 6 of those emails in 7 weeks), I finally called. After I called last Friday, they pushed the matter up to the next higher level. I got a call on Monday from MLB asking me what I was trying to do (the whole time, they thought I was wanting to get something authenticated). I explained everything in detail and they guy I talked to said he would ensure it happened. Talked to him on Monday. Corrected Wednesday.

But I do appreciate you taking the time to help.

lengthwise1
11-30-2013, 04:45 PM
I just shot them an email with picture proof for a hologram that doesn't pull anything, hopefully I hear back!