PDA

View Full Version : Steiner loa

Guttapercha
09-07-2013, 05:37 AM
If I have a yankee player bat that has a Steiner sticker on the bat and matching letter that states "game used bat" can I assume it is a legit game used bat? Thanks in advance.

KGoldin
09-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Yes

nycpropain
09-08-2013, 08:11 AM
Yes

What? in case you dont know the stickers almost always fall off certain items. Which one would assume means they could be placed on another. So saying yes so matter of fact without seeing the item is not a smart move.

Hoosier39
09-08-2013, 10:05 AM
What? in case you dont know the stickers almost always fall off certain items. Which one would assume means they could be placed on another. So saying yes so matter of fact without seeing the item is not a smart move.

Calm down. I think he was just saying in general that Steiner is a reputable company and you shouldn't have any issues.

Now, if the person wants to post a pic of the bat and letter for us to see if there is any issues beyond that, no problems here. But then again, that wasn't the question either.

Have you ever pulled stickers off, say, an MLB sticker?

KGoldin
09-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Calm down. I think he was just saying in general that Steiner is a reputable company and you shouldn't have any issues.

Now, if the person wants to post a pic of the bat and letter for us to see if there is any issues beyond that, no problems here. But then again, that wasn't the question either.

Have you ever pulled stickers off, say, an MLB sticker?

If I get greeted like that in the future when replying to a question, it will be the end of my replies.
The question was basically " can I trust a Steiner hologram and loa for a game used item"
The answer is yes
He didn't ask " can I trust a Steiner hologram" the hologram for game used will match the loa. If he has both, he is good.
Obviously ANY type of hologram authentication sticker, be it upper deck, MLB or Steiner can be Tampered with, or " fall off" but I am answering the question for the general rule, not the exception.
And the general rule is Steiner signs deals with certain teams and gets their game used,and is reliable. I felt that was the question I am was answering
Excuse me for taking a moment to answer a question for someone on the weekend and being short because I did so on an iPad which has too many typos