PDA

View Full Version : Looking for minor league jersey help.

helf35
09-03-2013, 01:32 PM
I can purchase a chris sale minor league BP jersey with a letter from the team for $300. Is this a good price for a BP jersey? I believe last year the sox garage sale was selling his mlb jerseys for around $400. If it was something I wanted bad I would jump all over it but its just one of those items I stumbled across and thought it might look cool in the collection. Any help would be much appreciated.

helf35
09-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Anyone?

ahuff
09-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Well I have been out of the minor league jersey market for a year or so...not sure if much has changed. But with modern minor league jerseys I think not only the team loa but also a photomatch is important. Being that it is a pitchers BP jersey it is likely tough to track down a photo unless they used the BP ones as an alternate. If you are buying it because you want to keep it forever then price shouldnt matter. But if purchasing in hopes of a profit then I will tell you I had a hard time selling bp jerseys of stars for less than that.

helf35
09-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Not looking to profit but I would at least like to sell it for what I paid if I ever decide to move it. Chris sale is doing a signing on the 13th. Thought it would be a nice piece. If it were a minor league game jersey I would buy it without batting an eye but the BP jersey has me debating.