PDA

View Full Version : Bull22

Anabolicollege17
08-23-2013, 11:49 PM
Does anyone know who this bidder is? The guy has been bidding on every good jersey on NFL auctions and seems to have endless amounts of money. Hes not letting anyone else win items. Is he a celebrity or something? He spent over 40k these past 3 auctions. And is winning Forte, and Stafford now.

trsent
08-24-2013, 03:35 AM
Does anyone know who this bidder is? The guy has been bidding on every good jersey on NFL auctions and seems to have endless amounts of money. Hes not letting anyone else win items. Is he a celebrity or something? He spent over 40k these past 3 auctions. And is winning Forte, and Stafford now.

Which trading card companies have NFL licenses? It could be one of them.

Anabolicollege17
08-26-2013, 07:46 PM
ha its def a trading card company because he just bid on every single pro-bowl jersey as soon as they were listed.

Hoshal13
08-27-2013, 07:36 AM
ugh, well that site's ruined now.

Mulligans
08-27-2013, 10:00 PM
ha its def a trading card company because he just bid on every single pro-bowl jersey as soon as they were listed.

I don't think that is the case...He has lost way more Jerseys than he has won. Also, why would a card company buy Game Issued Jerseys?

Phil316
08-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Card companies have been known to cut up issued jerseys and market them as game worn. In fact some companies have cut up retail jerseys and called them game worn. Just do a search through the site.

abstractheory
08-27-2013, 11:49 PM
I don't think that is the case...He has lost way more Jerseys than he has won. Also, why would a card company buy Game Issued Jerseys?

agree

Mulligans
08-28-2013, 06:57 AM
Card companies have been known to cut up issued jerseys and market them as game worn. In fact some companies have cut up retail jerseys and called them game worn. Just do a search through the site.

I'm not sure that this is 100% accurate?

As I recall, several wholesalers or middlemen were accused of selling fraudulent Jerseys to the Card Companies and the card companies sued.