PDA

View Full Version : check this fake psa/dna letter out

Takuleechch
08-16-2013, 11:16 PM
I've can't with this person before - they sell fake signatures from big name players
they even sent me pictures of an item, but the pictures they sent me was actually of another item someone what on eBay was selling - they are scammers

I have talked to them about this particular piece before it was on eBay. they never mentioned paperwork and in fact they didn't even have the item a few weeks ago.
they have resorted to making fake psa/dna letters

check it out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Muhammad-Ali-Signed-Collage-in-Frame-with-Documentation-/141039370574?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item20d69a014e

commando
08-17-2013, 08:07 AM
And, while you're shopping for your fake autograph needs, don't forget to pick up one or two of his bad Jordan signatures as well:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jordan-signed-Press-Release-Im-Back-LOA-/141039609673?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item20d69da749

Takuleechch
08-17-2013, 03:01 PM
And, while you're shopping for your fake autograph needs, don't forget to pick up one or two of his bad Jordan signatures as well:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jordan-signed-Press-Release-Im-Back-LOA-/141039609673?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item20d69da749

Same seller haha.

earlywynnfan
08-17-2013, 06:40 PM
I've been emailing this tool back and forth all day. He's not even a smart scammer!

Misha
08-17-2013, 07:33 PM
I've been emailing this tool back and forth all day. He's not even a smart scammer!

LOL, this is posted under Questions for that listing. Maybe referring to you?

"Q: Any reason why that PSA letter looks nothing like a real one? Aug-17-13
A: I am guessing you are a Chicago White Sox fan also? I was a White Sox season ticket holder from the the late 1970's through 2007. If you want to bid on this item, and you are concerned about the legitimacy of it that bothers me. I for all intent purposes, believe it is genuine, and have paid a lot of money for this. If you are absolutely certain this letter is not authentic, it is news to me. Please respond with more details. If you are not and are a possible bidder, maybe testing the waters? I can give you a list of other predominant people I knew who were involved with the team Early Wynn played for, who will serve as character reference. I now live away from there, for the record."

trsent
08-17-2013, 11:57 PM
LOL, this is posted under Questions for that listing. Maybe referring to you?

"Q: Any reason why that PSA letter looks nothing like a real one? Aug-17-13
A: I am guessing you are a Chicago White Sox fan also? I was a White Sox season ticket holder from the the late 1970's through 2007. If you want to bid on this item, and you are concerned about the legitimacy of it that bothers me. I for all intent purposes, believe it is genuine, and have paid a lot of money for this. If you are absolutely certain this letter is not authentic, it is news to me. Please respond with more details. If you are not and are a possible bidder, maybe testing the waters? I can give you a list of other predominant people I knew who were involved with the team Early Wynn played for, who will serve as character reference. I now live away from there, for the record."

I once made the same mistake and assumed you are a White Sox fan. I now properly know you are a Cleveland Indians fan.

Wrigley2010
08-18-2013, 12:24 AM
I too was once mistaken for being a White Sox fan.. I took the Barrett approach and punched Pierzynski in the face. Never again did anyone mistake me for being a White Sox fan.

Takuleechch
08-18-2013, 12:53 PM
I contacted them again last night, not through eBay, asking why they have a fake letter added to the eBay listing. They replied "it's not on eBay.im a detective you moron".
I sent the link to the listing....no reply haha.

Takuleechch
08-18-2013, 07:44 PM
Just for referemce the seller is - qwerty.ytrewq_2013

Here's a picture of the "coa"

sox83cubs84
08-18-2013, 07:53 PM
Both the MJ and Ali fakes referred to have apparently been yanked.

Dave Miedema