PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Everyone!

kylehess10
11-23-2006, 07:23 PM
Well, it’s been about a year now that I’ve been collecting game used and I just wanted to say thanks to every single person on this forum. If it weren’t for you guys I’d probably be buying a lot of fake memorabilia. Just a year ago I didn’t know anything about the 0062 code, the types of tags different teams have on their jersey’s, the difference between a photo-match and a style-match, what characteristics to find to tell if a game used bat is real, and most importantly the right people to buy from. But now I know all of these things and it’s all thanks to you. I’m glad that I switched from collecting game used cards to game used that’s whole. It’s a lot more fun to collect and I love it whenever I get to add a new piece to my collection. I’m amazed at the knowledge that a lot of member’s here have about game used memorabilia. I hope to keep collecting game used for the rest of my life. Again thank you everyone for sharing your knowledge about game used and keeping this forum great!

Kyle

ChrisCavalier
11-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Well, it’s been about a year now that I’ve been collecting game used and I just wanted to say thanks to every single person on this forum. If it weren’t for you guys I’d probably be buying a lot of fake memorabilia. Just a year ago I didn’t know anything about the 0062 code, the types of tags different teams have on their jersey’s, the difference between a photo-match and a style-match, what characteristics to find to tell if a game used bat is real, and most importantly the right people to buy from. But now I know all of these things and it’s all thanks to you. I’m glad that I switched from collecting game used cards to game used that’s whole. It’s a lot more fun to collect and I love it whenever I get to add a new piece to my collection. I’m amazed at the knowledge that a lot of member’s here have about game used memorabilia. I hope to keep collecting game used for the rest of my life. Again thank you everyone for sharing your knowledge about game used and keeping this forum great!
Hello Kyle,

I agree with you that there are so many people to thank for all the knowledge they share here on the forum. I would like to echo your sentiments and give thanks for all the knowledge I have gained and friendships I have established through this site. I consider it a privilege to be part of this community.

Thanks to everyone!

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier