PDA

View Full Version : Fair Market Value for NBA Stars: LeBron, Kobe, Wade, Durant, etc.

RKO18
08-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Hey guys,

I'm considering venturing into NBA game worn collecting and I was wondering if anyone may be able to shed some light on what current FMV prices are for some of the top stars jerseys...

LeBron James
Kobe Bryant
Dwayne Wade
Kevin Durant
Blake Griffin

Any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

Mattapan03
08-12-2013, 06:21 PM
I would say anywhere from 3K to 10K with Griffin probably the lowest and Lebron/kobe the highest

CPuente57
08-12-2013, 07:44 PM
If you go Meigray, you're going to pay a premium for those guys but you'll know the exact game the jerseys were used. They do have a sale going on right now though, so you'll save some money. If you can find a Kobe with a DC Sports LOA it will cost considerably less than a Kobe from Meigray. Meigray gamers run on their Website for around $8500, though right now it's 20% off with their summer sale going one. I got my Kobe off Goldin Auctions for a little over 2 grand. I have Durant Meigray cost me around 5 grand, LeBron, I believe when Meigray has them are $12 grand, though special editions jersey cost a whole lot more.

mickeymbz
08-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Hey guys,

I'm considering venturing into NBA game worn collecting and I was wondering if anyone may be able to shed some light on what current FMV prices are for some of the top stars jerseys...

LeBron James
Kobe Bryant
Dwayne Wade
Kevin Durant
Blake Griffin

Any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

sent a Pm to u

RKO18
08-13-2013, 12:15 PM
sent a Pm to u

I don't see any messages. Am I looking in the wrong place for PM's?

You can try my email: gameworncollector@yahoo.com

perlman9
08-13-2013, 02:41 PM
If you go under Quick Links menu bar option just over this post on the right will see Private Messages