PDA

View Full Version : The National

MikeSharon
08-10-2013, 09:09 AM
I was not able to attend this year and was wondering how it was. What were the crowds like and was there much game used stuff. I remember that the national used to be like Christmas to me I don't think i went to one that i didn't find something i had never seen before or get an amazing deal on something. If this is already a thread sorry i haven't been able to find it.
Mike

jscubs1
08-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Mike the nationals were great! Large crowds again and a lot of crazy items their like Ruth bats etc. Great show over all

ChrisCavalier
08-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Hey Mike,

While there were not quite as many dealer tables as I remember seeing years ago, there were still tons of great items to see at the convention. However, for me personally, I really enjoy the opportunity to get to see people in person. I guess I just love people and there are a lot of wonderful collectors with great stories to tell. In addition, many are extremely knowledgable and I learn a lot from them.

In any event (no pun intended), I did post a link to some very well done photos taken by the people at 'Old Cardboard Magazine.' The images can be found here. I hope you enjoy:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.497349393685321.1073741825.178689472217983&type=1

-Chris