PDA

View Full Version : NY Giants Memorabilia Source?

skinsfan0521
08-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Hey everybody,

It's been quite a long time since I've been on GUU, but I'm starting to get back into collecting GU stuff and I'm just wondering if anybody has any information on who or where the Giants are selling their game used stuff now? I'm looking for Chris Snee items and I'm not sure if the Giants have an "official" re-seller or how they're doing it these days.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

pjbmd
08-09-2013, 01:09 PM
great question
giants memorabilia seems to have gone the way of steelers stuff
impossible to find!
PJB

perlman9
08-09-2013, 02:08 PM
There is a company on ebay that has a lot of Giants stuff, including their red alternate jerseys

ctguy212003
08-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Hey everybody,

It's been quite a long time since I've been on GUU, but I'm starting to get back into collecting GU stuff and I'm just wondering if anybody has any information on who or where the Giants are selling their game used stuff now? I'm looking for Chris Snee items and I'm not sure if the Giants have an "official" re-seller or how they're doing it these days.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian
I have a snee and Hakeem nicks for sale. Text me 860-794-1880

GMEN92
08-11-2013, 07:46 AM
Not sure if your interested I have a few things in the classified section for sale as well as the 20 yard line turf from old giants stadium.. It's about 8ft by 15ft. Has the 20> markings on it as well And I had a felt backing put on it .. Email if interested thanks. Mjjakab@yahoo.com