PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Bradie James Dallas Cowboys game used jersey with Captain's patch

scottishcowboy41
08-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Here we have for sale my 2011 Dallas Cowboys #56 Bradie James size 46 game used white jersey. Bradie James has specified some custom alterations to this particular 11-46 game jersey, carried out by the Cowboys equipment staff. The jersey has been shortened and elastic added to the waist. Cowboys game jerseys seem to have been fitted with much thinner waistband elastic in the past couple of years.) The sleeves have been pleated once and stitched on each sleeve to give a tighter fit around the shoulder pads. The back of the jersey has been pleated once on each edge and stitched, with each pleat running down most of the length of the jersey, near the side seam where the mesh meets the spandex side panels.

Bradie James was voted as one of the Team Captains for 2011 and therefore wore the special navy blue Captain’s patch on his jerseys for all of the 2011 regular season games. The patch is embroidered onto the right hand side of the chest. (The single gold star is because Bradie James was only a captain for oneseason. Had he been on the Cowboys and a Captain in 2012, he would have had two gold stars and so on.)

I believe I have photomatched the jersey to the 31-15 win during week 15 of the 2011 regular season against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I have checked all the 2011 games on NFL Rewind and also images on Getty, AP, USPresswire, Corbis and Google and the Tampa game seems to be the only game where Bradie James has this spec of custom pleated sleeves.

I have matched the screenshots from the Tampa game to the curving gap with centre dip under the nameplate, the angle of the custom sleeve seams, the rip in the jersey above the nameplate and the broken stitching on the right pleat on the back of the jersey body. It is not a 100% definitive match, but it’s close and is as good as I can get. I have highlighted what I believe are matches with red ovals on the photo's of the jersey and the NFL Rewind game screenshots.

The jersey is in good shape with light game wear evident. Bradie James had a pretty quiet game against Tampa with the exception of a fumble recovery, which is consistent with the level of game wear on the jersey. There are a few very minor marks on the front numbers, a pad burn on the left shoulder number and on the right sleeve stripes and a rip above the left hand side of the nameplate. Also the stitching on the right pleat on the body has broken near the top and the pleat has partially opened up. There a few other minor marks etc, but these one’s I have mentioned are the most evident.

I am looking for $225 for the jersey, which includes tracked shipping. Please post your email address if you are interested and I will get back to you asap.

There are lots of photo's and I can only upload 10 per post, so the rest of the photo's will show in this thread in my next couple of posts below this.

scottishcowboy41
08-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Here is the next batch of 10 photo's, this time showing the custom alterations to the jersey, to Bradie James' spec.

scottishcowboy41
08-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Here is the final batch of photo's, showing the highlighted matches.

aallanson
08-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Am interested allansonfan@gmail.com

scottishcowboy41
08-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Great, thanks! Email sent.

scottishcowboy41
08-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Am interested allansonfan@gmail.com

Al bought another jersey instead, so this Bradie James gamer is still available.

slab0meat
08-01-2013, 08:04 PM
What else is available?

:)

scottishcowboy41
08-02-2013, 03:33 AM
What else is available?

:)

The Bradie James is the only Cowboys gamer I am parting with just now.

scottishcowboy41
08-04-2013, 02:37 AM
Al bought another jersey instead, so this Bradie James gamer is still available.

I will consider offers on this jersey.

brbroyles
08-06-2013, 05:07 PM
Hello. I am interested in the jersey. Please email berbe64@yahoo.com.

Thanks

scottishcowboy41
08-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Hello. I am interested in the jersey. Please email berbe64@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Ok, cool. Email sent.

scottishcowboy41
08-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Jersey is now sold. Thanks.