PDA

View Full Version : MLB authenticated Rockies 20th anniversary GU Ball

Wrigley2010
07-29-2013, 01:38 AM
Hi, I am looking to add a game used 20th anniversary Rockies MLB authenticated baseball to my collection. Price is my biggest factor right now so I don't care who the ball is authenticated to have been used by. I would like one where the Rockies logo is in good shape though and will pay more for a "hit by pitch ball". Trading would be even better so if you're open to that please let me know what you collect!

Cheers,
Joe

xpress34
07-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Hi, I am looking to add a game used 20th anniversary Rockies MLB authenticated baseball to my collection. Price is my biggest factor right now so I don't care who the ball is authenticated to have been used by. I would like one where the Rockies logo is in good shape though and will pay more for a "hit by pitch ball". Trading would be even better so if you're open to that please let me know what you collect!

Cheers,
Joe

Joe -

I won't be here for the Aug 9-11 homestand when the Rox get back in town, but I will be for SD Aug 12-14.

I can go look for you - balls have been $50 at the GU booth and might be a little more ($60 -$75) for 'hit' balls... not sure on 'hit by pitch'.

I will look when they get back in a couple of weeks and let you know.

- Smitty

Wrigley2010
07-31-2013, 12:33 AM
Smitty,

Thank your for the reply. I did acquire one of these baseballs on Monday. If you do happen to see a "hit by pitch" baseball I may still be interested though. Thanks for looking out for a fellow collector!

Regards,
Joe