PDA

View Full Version : Bears Tickets

ctguy212003
07-27-2013, 05:11 AM
Question guys... I'm getting a pair of bears vs packers tickets. I'm prob going to be selling. What us the best way and safest way to do so I would like to avoid eBay and Craigslist. Game is in Chicago 12/29

Dawg Pound
07-27-2013, 08:25 AM
I sell tickets on nfl ticket exchange all the time. Great site.

ctguy212003
07-27-2013, 11:42 AM
Do they charge fees? How much

GMEN92
07-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Yes I believe they charge fees.. But probably will be your best bet

Dawg Pound
07-27-2013, 05:46 PM
Fees are in the 10% range. You are not allowed to sell below face value and the best part is you don't have to ship tickets. They automatically issue new tickets to the buyers.

Browns tickets are not exactly the hottest commodity, Ive had great success selling mine for a decent profit. My seats are four rows from the field so I think that helps!

Few years ago I sold a pair of browns jets tickets for $500. My cost was $100. You can view all the seats for sale in that section/general area. If you make your tickets the cheapest they generally sell pretty quickly. If you over price them they will most likely go unsold.

You have a choice on when to end the listing. Its risky... But if you choose game time most people take their tickets down 4 hours before kickoff. Its been in those last four hours where I have made the most money.

Alot of times I list my tickets pretty high and they sell 30-45 minutes before game time. Ive actually been on the way to the stadium and got the email that they sold and then just bought tickets on the street and made $200+.

Its a great site and I would recommend it any day.

beef
07-28-2013, 05:45 AM
Fees are in the 10% range. You are not allowed to sell below face value and the best part is you don't have to ship tickets. They automatically issue new tickets to the buyers.

Browns tickets are not exactly the hottest commodity, Ive had great success selling mine for a decent profit. My seats are four rows from the field so I think that helps!

Few years ago I sold a pair of browns jets tickets for $500. My cost was $100. You can view all the seats for sale in that section/general area. If you make your tickets the cheapest they generally sell pretty quickly. If you over price them they will most likely go unsold.

You have a choice on when to end the listing. Its risky... But if you choose game time most people take their tickets down 4 hours before kickoff. Its been in those last four hours where I have made the most money.

Alot of times I list my tickets pretty high and they sell 30-45 minutes before game time. Ive actually been on the way to the stadium and got the email that they sold and then just bought tickets on the street and made $200+.

Its a great site and I would recommend it any day. I might want some tickets this season, but now i know how much your markup is lol

ctguy212003
07-28-2013, 08:44 AM

Its a great site and I would recommend it any day.
Thanks for the detailed response. I'm not sure if I'm selling but if work won't give me off ill use the site. How do you get the money? PayPal? Check? Directly to your checking?

Dawg Pound
07-28-2013, 06:18 PM
I believe right into your checking acct. Ill hook you up Beef don't worry!

Samets
07-29-2013, 08:04 AM
You could just give them to a Bears fan...

I'm a Bears fan btw... :rolleyes:

ctguy212003
07-29-2013, 06:12 PM
You could just give them to a Bears fan...

I'm a Bears fan btw... :rolleyes:

Lol if your interested in buying text me. 860-794-1880

jjkraner
07-29-2013, 07:56 PM
I would be interested in buying bears packers tickets.

jjkraner@yahoo.com

Samets
07-30-2013, 08:44 AM
The weather will most likely be too cold for my taste. I go to the early season games and stay on the couch for the later games...