PDA

View Full Version : Griffey Jr signed Mariners C271 bat, Mays signed Adirondack bat

tella27
07-25-2013, 05:35 PM
I have a couple of bats I'm looking to trade or sell.

1st - Ken Griffey Jr. signed Seattle Mariners C271 game bat. Bat is mint with a perfect signature in silver paint. Has a Mounted Memories COA.

2nd - Willie Mays signed Adirondack game model bat - bat is mint with a very nice signature in blue sharpie. Has a coa from the forum's friend Ken Goldin Score Board.

Looking for $225 on the Griffey Jr and $200 on the Mays. Would prefer to trade for something new.

Please email me with questions or picture requests
Chris.klarner@hotmail.com

helf35
07-25-2013, 07:02 PM
What are you looking for trade on the griffey?

helf35
07-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Or the mays I'm interested in both. Mays would look nice next to my Musial.

tella27
07-25-2013, 07:29 PM
Or the mays I'm interested in both. Mays would look nice next to my Musial.

Shoot me an email - I collect cleats, gloves and jerseys - just not a huge bat guy so they don't really fit my collection.

tella27
07-26-2013, 03:13 PM
I would be interested in bats from Larry Walker, Jim Edmonds and Scott Rolen

kudu
07-27-2013, 09:24 PM
Are these the two bats you are selling??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321165480351

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321165476661

Reason I ask is because these two bats were bought on 7/24 and you made this thread on 7/25. :confused:

tella27
07-27-2013, 10:49 PM
The bats were part of a much bigger purchase/trade I made with the seller - the jerseys I'm keeping. Is there a reason for the question or are you just trolling to try and cause and issue? I feel the trade values I have on them are very fair so I don't understand your reason for the post..

kudu
07-27-2013, 11:02 PM
No trolling at all whatsoever. You're trying to sell two bats which you obviously do not have in your possession.

Lets say someone pays you your full asking price on both bats. Lets say something happens to both bats in transit from the original ebay seller. Now what?? Your buyer is going to have to wait until you receive the bats from the original buyer and then have you turn around and send the bats to them, or wait for you to refund their money because you did not receive the bats or the bats were not as described, from the seller. Your creating yourself another potential bad transaction with your buyer here on GUU. Why not wait until you receive the bats from the original seller, before posting on GUU.

kudu
07-27-2013, 11:04 PM
No trolling at all whatsoever. You're trying to sell two bats which you obviously do not have in your possession.

Lets say someone pays you your full asking price on both bats. Lets say something happens to both bats in transit from the original ebay seller. Now what?? Your buyer is going to have to wait until you receive the bats from the original buyer and then have you turn around and send the bats to them, or wait for you to refund their money because you did not receive the bats or the bats were not as described, from the seller. Your creating yourself another potential bad transaction with your buyer here on GUU. Why not wait until you receive the bats from the original seller, before posting on GUU.

Should say " Your buyer is going to have to wait until you receive the bats from the original seller"

tella27
07-28-2013, 10:26 AM

Why do you assume things? Bats were sent UPS Saturday per the deal I made. Everyone that has emailed me about them I set proper expectations of when they could be shipped or more pictures sent. Instead of asking if I have the bats you ASSUMED that I didn't. You seem to only be trolling trying to start issues. Please save it for another thread and not post on mine.

kudu
07-28-2013, 06:40 PM
I really don't give a shit what you want to call what I am doing. Your lack of integrity and constant disrespect to other sellers and collectors here should be grounds for being banned on the GUU website.

I didn't assume anything. The facts remain: You bought two bats on 7/24 and placed a for sale ad on 7/25 for the same two bats which you did not possess. In your original post you state "I have" which means "you possess" those bats that are for sale, which in reality you did not.

So if you have the bats in your possession, why not post photos of them here in the thread? You post photos in all your other for sale threads.

tella27
07-28-2013, 08:12 PM
I really don't give a shit what you want to call what I am doing. Your lack of integrity and constant disrespect to other sellers and collectors here should be grounds for being banned on the GUU website.

I didn't assume anything. The facts remain: You bought two bats on 7/24 and placed a for sale ad on 7/25 for the same two bats which you did not possess. In your original post you state "I have" which means "you possess" those bats that are for sale, which in reality you did not.

So if you have the bats in your possession, why not post photos of them here in the thread? You post photos in all your other for sale threads.

First off your accusations are false and groundless. Chris does a great job making sure that the members on here are solid - I am still here and have done business with MANY members on here without any issues. I've contacted Chris and let him know of your actions and offered him the tracking info for the bats so he can see they are in Chicago even though I'm still out of town. This info has also been passed along to ALL members that contacted me about the bats. You however are classless and are truly just a troll trying to start issues on the forum. You had no interest in the bats - never contacted me about the bats you only posted to cause an issue. Once you were proved to be wrong you try and come back with accusations. Grow up

kudu
07-28-2013, 11:49 PM
First off your accusations are false and groundless. Chris does a great job making sure that the members on here are solid - I am still here and have done business with MANY members on here without any issues. I've contacted Chris and let him know of your actions and offered him the tracking info for the bats so he can see they are in Chicago even though I'm still out of town. This info has also been passed along to ALL members that contacted me about the bats. You however are classless and are truly just a troll trying to start issues on the forum. You had no interest in the bats - never contacted me about the bats you only posted to cause an issue. Once you were proved to be wrong you try and come back with accusations. Grow up
You are right, Chris does a great job. Once he finds out the kind of shennanigans you are pulling in the C to C section, he will not be a happy camper.

tella27
07-29-2013, 12:12 AM
You are right, Chris does a great job. Once he finds out the kind of shennanigans you are pulling in the C to C section, he will not be a happy camper.

By continuing to post on all my threads just shows that you're classless and just a forum troll. Thanks for taking away form this thread with all your BS.