PDA

View Full Version : Auction Consignments

ChrisCavalier
07-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to touch base regarding the following two things:

1) I believe I have responded to everyone who has either emailed me or called me regarding consignments for the next Goldin Auction to take place in September/October. However, there were quite a few people who contacted me and I want to make sure I got back to everyone. If you did not receive a response, I sincerely apologize. Just send me another email and I will get back to you right away. I tried to respond to everyone whether they were looking to consign a $50,000 piece or a $500 piece.

2) Just wanted to make sure everyone knew the final consignment deadline for the next auction is August 4th. While I will be accepting consignments in person at the National Convention in Chicago next week, if you have something you would like to sign and you are not going to be in Chicago, please contact me right away about your consignment. I can be reached at chris@gameuseduniverse.com.

Thanks in advance and we look forward to a great upcoming auction.

Sincerely,
Chris

kudu
08-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Hi Chris,

Is today the deadline for Goldin Auction consignments or is it August 9th? I was reading your other thread and it mentioned August 9th.

Kurt

ChrisCavalier
08-05-2013, 01:33 AM
Is today the deadline for Goldin Auction consignments or is it August 9th? I was reading your other thread and it mentioned August 9th.
Hello Kurt,

Just got back from Chicago. Initially the deadline for consignments for August 4th but we pushed it back to August 9th. If you have any questions regarding consignments, please feel free to email me at Chris@gameuseduniverse.com.

Sincerely,
Chris

kudu
08-07-2013, 03:07 PM
Hi Chris,

Did you receive my emails? Let me know.

Kurt

kudu
08-08-2013, 03:37 PM
Hi Chris,

Ken answered my questions that I had posed to you a couple days ago, so no need to reply to my emails. Good luck with the auction!

Kurt