PDA

View Full Version : 2006 MLB or Minor League Jerseys

ham1963
11-18-2006, 04:28 PM
So what MLB or Minor league teams have started to sell off thier 2006 jerseys. I know the Mets have sold some items though Stiner, and the Nashville Sounds have some jerseys listed on E-Bay but what other teams have items for sale?
John:p

pjbmd
11-18-2006, 04:36 PM
trenton thunder sold some off a few weeks ago
pjb

PK
11-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Anyone know what the Cards are going to do with their World Series jerseys?

RobSteinmetz
11-18-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm sure a handful of World Series jerseys will be auctioned off by the Cardinals, but from what I have heard, most of the players kept their shirts. On a related note, I am told that Pujols wore only two jerseys during the World Series...one home and one road. Both of these jerseys were carried over from the regular season and had the WS patch added. Albert has the home, and the road was given to a business associate. I think star player World Series shirts will be very tough to get.

Birdbats
11-18-2006, 07:26 PM
I've heard the same thing Rob has about most Cardinals keeping their jerseys. However, Cardinals Care does have a few World Series gamers it will offer at the Winter Warmup in January. I've been told not to expect any star jerseys, but there will be a few made available, probably via auction at the event. I'm also expecting to see several home white regular-season jerseys at the Warmup because the team didn't auction any during the regular season; Cardinals Care staffers told me they were being saved for the Warmup.

Vintagedeputy
11-19-2006, 07:31 AM
The Richmond Braves sold off some stuff a few weeks ago including a 2005 Chuck James jersey that went for $200

DonTheLegend
11-27-2006, 01:37 AM
I've heard the same thing Rob has about most Cardinals keeping their jerseys. However, Cardinals Care does have a few World Series gamers it will offer at the Winter Warmup in January. I've been told not to expect any star jerseys, but there will be a few made available, probably via auction at the event. I'm also expecting to see several home white regular-season jerseys at the Warmup because the team didn't auction any during the regular season; Cardinals Care staffers told me they were being saved for the Warmup.

looking forward to the upcoming Winter Warm Up. i have bought over half of my GU Cardinal items through this event over the last 8 - 9 years.

i would expect any WS item from a significant player will be overpriced as is usually this case with Cardinals Care. although i have found many "good value" items there in past years, many are at or above premium prices. at times laughable, but i guess the charity aspect of it "validates" its price.

mainly this year, im focusing on assembling a team signed item or two. probably wont come home with many GU items. i'll wait for auctions later in the year (such as the annual high school deal in June).