PDA

View Full Version : Oakland A's Game Used Contact

jake33
06-26-2013, 11:05 AM
Any A's fans have a good connection with someone at the A's that could get a specific game used hit ball?

email me at jahimiak33@yahoo.com

Looking to get a game sued absbeall of a player who will likely be back in the minor leagues on July 6, 2013.

dnrapp
06-26-2013, 06:42 PM
The A's don't really have a way to contact someone in about Game used stuff. I will be at the next home game on Friday night. What are you looking for? Something from Stephen Vogt?

jake33
06-26-2013, 07:00 PM
Yes looking for a Stephen Vogt game used hit baseball. I assume he will keep his first hit, hopefully he gets his second hit by then.

Thanks

jahimiak33@yahoo.com is my email

packfan84
06-27-2013, 12:05 AM
Do you know if they offer hit balls from the opposing team that happened in previous games this year? Thanks.

HawaiiSportsNut
06-27-2013, 02:41 AM
Hey Don...

Could you check if they still have any Kurt Suzuki items left from last season.

Thanks,
Rick

zukfan.hawaii@gmail.com

dnrapp
06-27-2013, 09:23 AM
Yes looking for a Stephen Vogt game used hit baseball. I assume he will keep his first hit, hopefully he gets his second hit by then.

Thanks

jahimiak33@yahoo.com is my email

I will keep an eye out for one once he gets his first hit. I am going to all 3 games this weekend and then the game on the 4th.

dnrapp
06-27-2013, 09:26 AM
Do you know if they offer hit balls from the opposing team that happened in previous games this year? Thanks.

They have a case with about 50 GU balls in it. They still had a couple from Opening day in it. What are you looking for?

dnrapp
06-27-2013, 09:30 AM
Hey Don...

Could you check if they still have any Kurt Suzuki items left from last season.

Thanks,
Rick

zukfan.hawaii@gmail.com

Rick,

Haven't seen any Suzuki items in the GU area. There have been some Suzuki bats go through the in game auctions. They still go for top $.

Don

jake33
06-27-2013, 10:08 AM
Don, thanks a ton!

Greatly appreciate it!

HawaiiSportsNut
06-27-2013, 03:02 PM
Rick,

Haven't seen any Suzuki items in the GU area. There have been some Suzuki bats go through the in game auctions. They still go for top $.

Don

Don thanks for the info...

I am looking to find a few odd items, such as wrist sweat band, arm/leg guards, pants, locker nameplates, caps or any other odd items.

Rick

packfan84
06-27-2013, 03:11 PM
They have a case with about 50 GU balls in it. They still had a couple from Opening day in it. What are you looking for?

Thanks for the reply. Just looking for an authenticated hit ball from any of the Texas players from. Preferably Kinsler, Cruz or Moreland, but would be interested in any. Thanks.