PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vick

tkettmn
06-11-2013, 01:40 AM
Hi all! Been on the site for awhile, just havent made a post yet.

I am a huge philly sports fan, and my favorite player has always been Michael Vick (regardless of his stupid actions) even before becoming an eagle.

I have been fortunate enough to acquire a pair of falcons cleats (my first ever NFL game actually, and coincidentally his last before jail) and a single eagle cleat. ALWAYS looking for more though. Would love anybody's help in trading or buying items (and not the multiple $5,000 jerseys on ebay. lol)

Thanks in advance
Travis

sportscentury
06-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi all! Been on the site for awhile, just havent made a post yet.

I am a huge philly sports fan, and my favorite player has always been Michael Vick (regardless of his stupid actions) even before becoming an eagle.

I have been fortunate enough to acquire a pair of falcons cleats (my first ever NFL game actually, and coincidentally his last before jail) and a single eagle cleat. ALWAYS looking for more though. Would love anybody's help in trading or buying items (and not the multiple $5,000 jerseys on ebay. lol)

Thanks in advance
Travis

Do you only collect game worn? If you collect other things, I have a Vick piece in which you may have interest. My email is gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

tkettmn
06-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Do you only collect game worn? If you collect other things, I have a Vick piece in which you may have interest. My email is gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Email sent! Thanks

tkettmn
07-02-2013, 02:13 AM
bump! still looking for all game used, or rare autographed items!

zonker
07-02-2013, 05:42 AM
travis, i need an email address to contact you. i may have something.

tkettmn
07-12-2013, 12:29 AM
travis1008 @ ymail.com thanks

tkettmn
12-09-2013, 01:42 AM
bump! Just now seeing the one on grey flannel, usually I don't buy from many auctions so I hope that I can get accepted in time for that...If not what else is available???
Travis