PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: expand my Oakland A's collection

Misha
06-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Hi, been lurking on here for a couple of months soaking up the great info around. I'm an Oakland A's fan who started collecting in the late 80s when I was a student, but have since been living in Japan which severely hindered my collecting ability, (although I maintain a US address for sending stuff). I've recently been getting back into collecting GU, and have encountered at least 1 of u on eBay for sure, which is where I've been buying most of my recent stuff.

So I'm looking for things to buy. I want GU items, or issued is ok if it has photo match. Not really interested in balls or batting gloves, but like jerseys, caps, helmets, bats, fielding gloves, and I'm looking for any lineup cards any year for May 8th. I'll consider anything though if I find it interesting.

No particular player, but prefer players rather than coaches, except LaRussa. If you have anything to sell please let me know. I'm sorry if I'm not specific enough about players, but I'm not a single player collector, just looking for things that interest me.

You can either post here or contact me at plourde68 at gmail dot com

You can look up my eBay account Misha-jp as well to check out my feedback

Thanks, and sorry for the long post!
Michelle

Misha
06-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the several of you who have replied. I'm traveling now so can't get in touch so quickly. There are several items I'm interested in, just sifting through emails. If anyone else has stuff for sale please let me know. I'm looking to buy several items, and big names are not out of the question.

Thanks again and I'll get back to all who mailed me ASAP.

Michelle

Plourde68 at gmail dot com

Misha
06-22-2013, 02:48 AM
Thanks to those I've had contact with. Bought 10 jerseys and a couple of bats to add to my collection. My first request was very general (and you can still offer me anything), but now I'll be a bit more specific.

Looking for any TBTC jersey except 2009(back to 73-80) or 2012. Also want GU Athleticos, 4th of July, Japan opening Series, Turn Ahead The Clock.

Mail me at Plourde68 at gmail dot com. Thanks