PDA

View Full Version : WTB: griffey game used items

num1jrfan
05-29-2013, 06:17 AM
looking for a game used hat, prefer marriners, belt and pants. anyone have one they dont need? i can never get to shows becuase of deployments

Justin Mercado
05-30-2013, 11:45 PM
Saw a listing for a pair of game used cleats if you're interested I can email you the link

num1jrfan
06-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Saw a listing for a pair of game used cleats if you're interested I can email you the link

only need was was in the post. but thanks for spaming the auction i was planing on getting.

Sabo90
06-06-2013, 12:38 AM
only need was was in the post. but thanks for spaming the auction i was planing on getting.

wow...

Justin Mercado
06-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Sorry for the miscommunication, but I was referring to a craigslist ad

Wrigley2010
06-09-2013, 11:27 PM

A forum member offers his help by sharing knowledge of an item you may be interested in and you respond like that?! First, Justin Mercado left no link to a auction so how was he spamming it? Secondly, I can assure you that members of this forum who are interested in Griffey items know of any item listed by any of the major auction houses. So your not going to find some amazing Griffey item no one is aware of. Lastly, rude comments on here are a quick way to find yourself with questions but no one willing to offer assistance.

num1jrfan
06-10-2013, 12:45 AM
A forum member offers his help by sharing knowledge of an item you may be interested in and you respond like that?! First, Justin Mercado left no link to a auction so how was he spamming it? Secondly, I can assure you that members of this forum who are interested in Griffey items know of any item listed by any of the major auction houses. So your not going to find some amazing Griffey item no one is aware of. Lastly, rude comments on here are a quick way to find yourself with questions but no one willing to offer assistance.

next time i'll include what i'm NOT looking for if my first post gets too confussing then.

dangerzone79
06-10-2013, 04:42 AM
Yeah that really went south quickly. It's too bad to see someone reacting so poorly when someone else is trying to be of service. Unfortunate.