PDA

View Full Version : MLB TV subscribers... 2013 WBC Games

xpress34
05-27-2013, 08:07 PM
Looking to see if anyone who has MLB TV can check the archives from this year's WBC.

Looking for still shots and/or video from the March 10, 2013 game between Spain and Venezuela.

Specifically Carlos Gonzalez At Bat in the bottom of the 4th against Chris Manno when he broke his Black ABC bat in two while hitting a single.

I recently obtained the bat and don't doubt the MLB Hologram, I would just like some stills and video from it for the collection if possible.

I'm not asking for free unless someone wants to offer.

All the best -

Smitty

moosemick14
05-28-2013, 09:16 AM
I just checked and don't think they have the WBC games on mlbtv. Does anyone know where to get a copy/view of games?

Klattsy
05-28-2013, 06:32 PM
They were on MLB Network. I have the Australia games capped. ESPN 3 showed them down here (thats the online only channel). I will see if they are archived when I get home.

xpress34
05-28-2013, 07:36 PM
They were on MLB Network. I have the Australia games capped. ESPN 3 showed them down here (thats the online only channel). I will see if they are archived when I get home.

Thanks Mark!!!

- Smitty

Klattsy
05-29-2013, 12:00 AM
No good mate, they had them archived at the time, but now the archives don't even go back to start of May. Sorry!