PDA

View Full Version : MLB hologram error help

num1jrfan
05-25-2013, 03:57 PM
does anyone have the other email addresses for MLB authentication? i cant seem to get a hold of anyone. i seen there was another thread started here but no one has been on it in a while.

HawaiiSportsNut
05-25-2013, 08:07 PM
This is the only email that I have for MLB Authentication. authentication@website.mlb.com

I have tried emailing them twice in reguards to one of my bats. It's been over 2 months & I still have not gotten any reply.

num1jrfan
05-26-2013, 10:09 AM
This is the only email that I have for MLB Authentication. authentication@website.mlb.com

I have tried emailing them twice in reguards to one of my bats. It's been over 2 months & I still have not gotten any reply.

yea i havnt got a response from that one either. or it wont even go threw. just gets denied because mailbox full.

Wrigley2010
05-27-2013, 12:31 AM
Same here.. Four emails not a single response. MLB's customer service is atrocious plain and simple. I have issues with five items three that do not show in the database and two that are listed incorrectly. It's a poorly run business and I hope they find a way to turn it around.

num1jrfan
05-27-2013, 12:15 PM
Same here.. Four emails not a single response. MLB's customer service is atrocious plain and simple. I have issues with five items three that do not show in the database and two that are listed incorrectly. It's a poorly run business and I hope they find a way to turn it around.

i know there are other addresses. but i dont know them. i did write mlb executives recently. lets see if they would like to respond.

num1jrfan
05-29-2013, 06:09 AM
i know there are other addresses. but i dont know them. i did write mlb executives recently. lets see if they would like to respond.

finally fixed persistence and writeing to the emails on the bottom of the page paid off.