PDA

View Full Version : How to obtain MLB game used memorablia

Alex8330
05-19-2013, 10:08 AM
I am just curious how most of you obtain MLB game used memorablia of any sort! I found this website last season and I became extremely interested! And was able to get a game used cracked bat from Jeff Francoeur and later in the season a whole batting practice bat from him as well... But I'm looking to expand my collection, and wondering how I can do it? Did I just get lucky at the games? or can I actually get a collection going from gameday giveaways? do a lot of players do this? Thank for all your help! Awesome collections on here by the way!

JoeWeb10
05-19-2013, 10:54 AM
I buy stuff at the Game Used store at Turner Field. The Minor League park O frequent also has a hat shop with broken bats that I can buy for $20! I have been given items from MiLB players also. I suggest eBay also!

coxfan
05-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Several MLB clubs, including Braves and Rangers, sell game-used items at their stadium stores. If you check back on some posts here on these forums, there's useful info on other clubs and what they do. The stadium stores at the Braves and Rangers are only open during games, and may sell little or nothing on the Internet. MLB.com has a lot of items for sale either in auctions or at fixed prices under the SHOP tab. The Braves also have an e-mail contact but I don't have that address handy.

bravesfanjd
05-19-2013, 04:45 PM
I am just curious how most of you obtain MLB game used memorablia of any sort! I found this website last season and I became extremely interested! And was able to get a game used cracked bat from Jeff Francoeur and later in the season a whole batting practice bat from him as well... But I'm looking to expand my collection, and wondering how I can do it? Did I just get lucky at the games? or can I actually get a collection going from gameday giveaways? do a lot of players do this? Thank for all your help! Awesome collections on here by the way!

Alex8330

I just purchased some Frenchy items through the Royals and Justin the person who handles the game used items told me he has bats. Here is the # I used to reach him
816-504-4345

Good luck

sportsnbikes
05-21-2013, 02:37 PM
I got luck and got 3 player bats last year at the stadium...Francoeur, Moustakas and Cain.

All of them are uncracked. I have bought a few from various places.

Check out Justin as mentioned above if you are interested in Royals stuff.