PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Stubs MiLB,MLB,NFL,NHL,Minor League Hockey

JoeWeb10
05-18-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm looking for a ton of ticket stubs for a project in my room......

Anyone got anything that can help me out? Being 15 with no money makes it tough but I will trade baseball cards for the tickets.

Thanks

Joe Webster

DJaeger22
05-18-2013, 04:51 PM
Welcome to the forum! I'd post this in the Items Wanted section, you may get more hits.

If you shoot me an email I'll be glad to send some Delmarva Shorebirds tickets your way.

sox83cubs84
05-18-2013, 09:13 PM
Welcome to the forum! I'd post this in the Items Wanted section, you may get more hits.

If you shoot me an email I'll be glad to send some Delmarva Shorebirds tickets your way.

Welcome aboard!

I have a few MLB tickets (full but used) in a drawer somewhere. Let me look and get back to you.

Dave Miedema

JoeWeb10
05-19-2013, 10:55 AM

Email has been sent! Thanks!

JoeWeb10
05-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Welcome aboard!

I have a few MLB tickets (full but used) in a drawer somewhere. Let me look and get back to you.

Dave Miedema

Thanks a ton Dave! Just let me know!

sox83cubs84
06-16-2013, 10:02 PM
Thanks a ton Dave! Just let me know!

My wife and I did a massive cleanup today, and I finally found a half-dozen or so full tickets and stubs. Send me your mailing address and I'll send them out.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com