PDA

View Full Version : Must Have Items! Please Help!

Titans74
05-17-2013, 04:22 PM
May 17, 2013 is my wife's birthday. She is a HUGE David Wright fan.

If there is any way possible I would absolutely love to get his jersey and bat from todays game vs the Cubs in Chicago. I know it might take some time to locate but I would love to get these items and give them to her by our anniversay later this year in Nov.

She's also a huge 49er fan (I know, Mets and Niners?). She a bigger sports junkie than I am lol For a part of our anniversary I am surprising her with front row tickets to a Niners game, a personalized message on the scoreboard and VIP tailgate tickets. Along with the typical romantic dinner of course.

I would really appreciate any help keeping an eye out for and helping me purchase these two items. They really are an important priority to me.

bgold
05-17-2013, 04:30 PM
Contact the Mets directly, they have a game used department; but don't expect a deal on a Wright jersey and bat, will cost more than a weeks vacation...

ChrisCavalier
05-17-2013, 04:40 PM
She's also a huge 49er fan (I know, Mets and Niners?). She a bigger sports junkie than I am lol For a part of our anniversary I am surprising her with front row tickets to a Niners game, a personalized message on the scoreboard and VIP tailgate tickets. Along with the typical romantic dinner of course.
I love your post. Not only is it cool to hear your wife is such a big sports fan but that you are doing so much to make your anniversary special for her. Kudos to you!!!

If there is a way I can help, I will certainly let you know.

Sincerely,
Chris

Dodgers101
05-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Funny today is my wifes birthday as well. Good luck with your search. I wish my wife wanted a jersey for her birthday ;)

Titans74
05-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Thank you guys.

@dodgers - Not sure she wants the jersey as much as I think it would be a huge surprise for her to get a framed jersey of her favorite player (she thinks he's hot) from a game on her birthday. He had a hr and a sb. Should he easy to photomatch and try to get him to personalize the photo to her with a "Happy Birthday" inscription.

This year is the big 40 (shhh, I never said that) and I want the entire year to be special the best I can.

Does anyone have the contact info directly to the Mets?

Titans74
05-20-2013, 10:07 PM
No leads on these items yet. Still searching. Checking MLB auctions daily.

lance838
02-23-2014, 05:55 AM
gameused@nymets.com

Or

718-559-3144