PDA

View Full Version : Displaying batting gloves

fossilbowl
12-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Hello everybody. I posted a few times on the old site. I got a great response before regarding bat racks. Thanks for the help. I have a new question. I'm acquiring some batting gloves that I would like to give to my fiance for Xmas. What is a good way of displaying them? I have the LOA that I would like to display with them. I was thinking one of those shadow boxes that are in the display section of your local art stores. But how could I hang the gloves to the box? I was also thinking of just using a picture frame, which would natural hold the gloves in place. Anybody have any other ideas? I appreciate all your help. Thanks!
Pat

earlywynnfan
12-14-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm sorry, I can't help you with the display of batting gloves, although I have a sports locker in my room and a pair I have are displayed in that (you know, the jersey is hanging and there's a fielder's glove and some game used baseballs spread out). But I just have to ask: you have a fiance that would like sports memorabilia as a gift? Does she have a sister?? You have GOT to marry this girl!

Merry Christmas,
Ken

otismalibu
12-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Ken,

You must remember...

There are girl Pats
There are boy Pats
And there is "Just Pat"